• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

About TeweranSG3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teweran

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys, just to clear up any rumors on whether MCSG will be getting our maps or not - As a community, the Teweran team loves you guys, but Chad... not so much. You all appreciate our hard work, and the effort we put into all our maps, and we appreciate and thank you for your gratitude towards us. However, Chad, upon finding out that our map would be hive exclusive for a month has taken a dislike to us. This was our decision and Chad, you have to respect that. The way he has been rude to us, disliked our maps in the poll etc... is leading us to not want to release it on MCSG. Alone from that, the way he treats teams and people with disrespect and somewhat resentment just makes us angry, and makes us not want to give Chad the map. We're sorry to possibly take the map from you, but Chad has done this, not you guys. If nothing changes, we're sorry that our map won't be on the server, its not your fault, its Chads. We openly let Chad use our maps without a question, and he never rewarded us in anyway, in fact he just disrespected us.

My response ~@ChadTheDJ

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Teweran I would assume you would understand why Chad would feel that way about you releasing a map to the Hive for a month before here. Since it's just a war between them, and you given them the map first puts them ontop in this battle. But it's nice to see you guys building maps.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dont make this map exlusive, you already said we would get it first. I dont care if make tewaren 4 exlusive but dont make obe that you said we would get first exlusive to the hive, its unfair.

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dont make this map exlusive, you already said we would get it first. I dont care if make tewaren 4 exlusive but dont make obe that you said we would get first exlusive to the hive, its unfair.
It's not our fault it's Chad's fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci