• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

About TeweranSG3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dont make this map exlusive, you already said we would get it first. I dont care if make tewaren 4 exlusive but dont make obe that you said we would get first exlusive to the hive, its unfair.
Did they say that we will get it first? In that case it's a really bad and disrespectful move against the MCSG community if they make it exclusive on The Hive.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Did they say that we will get it first? In that case it's a really bad and disrespectful move against the MCSG community if they make it exclusive on The Hive.
The hive offered them VIP in exchange for maps I think. It was a better deal for them so I can't really blame them for taking it up.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The hive offered them VIP in exchange for maps I think. It was a better deal for them so I can't really blame them for taking it up.
I dont get why they have to make maps exlusive, I am really pissed at what vareide did, Its so stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci