• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Always dying in death match

mnbvc321

Tribute
Reaction score
Recently i've been dying alot in deathmatch, for example i kill one person then i get cleaned up anyone know any ways i can win?

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Asking to team is cheap as Hell, but if you're desperate for wins, it's a solid tactic.

If you wanna play fair, just try to stick out of fights unless completely necessary.

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
Asking to team is cheap as Hell, but if you're desperate for wins, it's a solid tactic.

If you wanna play fair, just try to stick out of fights unless completely necessary.
Cleaning up isn't that different. All you need is practice, out rotate, play, wit, smart your opponent to win. There are no "Special Tactics" you just play your best. Then again, this is all a game.

thechamp11

Platinum
Reaction score
Try avoiding fights. Most of the time, I hang back, use my bow to get the other two players low. Try to target one of the players, and maybe even kill him with your bow. Also, use flint and steel if they try to get close if there are still three players left. If you feel confident, you can just go in, then fishing rod the other player back, who is going to try to clean you up, unless your good on hearts.

Of course, this is just my strategy, that seems to work sometimes. Honestly, just with experience, you need to try to develop your own deathmatch strategies. Using other players' strategies don't always work the best, and doesn't feel right, as I have experienced.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
- As recommended above, try to be the janitor, not the dirt on the floor. Don't get cleaned up - do the cleaning.

- Learn tactics for fighting in open but small areas. Most DM arenas and Cornucopias have decently few obstacles, but you can't run very far away.

- Flint and steel, bow & arrows, and fishing rod = your best friends. Learn how to 180, fns, then 180 again. (technically, 360 with an fns in the middle)

- Don't overextend and make yourself the prime target of the 3rd guy. If you have to fight one of the opponents first, make sure that you're in a safe place and your back is protected, but don't get up against a wall. Keep an idea of where the 3rd person is.

- If you're fighting someone and the 3rd person is still untouched, don't get below 6-7 hearts. You'll need all the HP you can get.

- It's 100% OK to be "that one guy who's a real scumbag in DM" sometimes. If you want to win, do whatever it takes (as long as it's within the rules.)
---- Let the haters hate. At least you got the win, right? ;)

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
Play defensively, don't yolo and rush with a sword, maybe try and cleanup. If you do get caught in a fight, make sure if have enough room to escape and back off from the fight to regenerate hearts if needed.

Also, here's a tactic that I personally LOVE to use: if you're really staked, like say full iron, iron sword, just before deathmatch (if you can) find some leather armour, and hold out a fake weapon. Most people (ok, mostly newbies I guess) will fall this, and won't target or random team with the other guy in deathmatch to kill you; the stacked guy. Trust me, it works. c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci