• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Amazonian Retreat - WIP

Good so far?

• Total voters

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Updatarino: (Map update so doesn't matter about double post right??!?!?!)

Hot air balloon sexily made by MarshmallonMan (I did basket woo)

What do you think? c:

Last edited:

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
Updatarino: (Map update so doesn't matter about double post right??!?!?!)

Hot air balloon sexily made by MarshmallonMan (I did basket woo)

What do you think? c:
Mate, I helped with the Air Baloon too so where is my credit? :p

And by the way, thanks for all the positive feedback guys, I wish people gave us some constructive criticism which would help us improve the map for sure.

Tommychef123

Tribute
Reaction score
You are so nice Tomas
I guess that's unrelated to you getting mad at practically 90% of the map builders a second ago...

Oh look, and another person who was there also voted no, really mature!
What is wrong with you guys? I already talked this out with you. So wat if I also like Cove? I didn't get mad at you guys. I was just watching as the mods were talking to you guys. That has nothing to do with it. I also like building and seeing other builds, I think this terraforming isn't the best and I really don't like the exterior in the houses. This is my opinion, lemme stand by it. You are the ones being immature.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
What is wrong with you guys? I already talked this out with you. So wat if I also like Cove? I didn't get mad at you guys. I was just watching as the mods were talking to you guys. That has nothing to do with it. I also like building and seeing other builds, I think this terraforming isn't the best and I really don't like the exterior in the houses. This is my opinion, lemme stand by it. You are the ones being immature.
Hey, I don't mind that you dislike it, just suddenly as we have an argument with cove, members of that argument all start voting no... Just thinking that as soon as me and some others argue with you guys, immediately some of the cove staff in that argument decideto vote no. Bit coincidental, but oh well.

Reaction score
Badly wanna play this.
Im just wondering, are you still banned matt?
Also matt, if you still need help when im back msg me on skype, I think it was you and/or leon who saw my map :3

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Badly wanna play this.
Im just wondering, are you still banned matt?
Also matt, if you still need help when im back msg me on skype, I think it was you and/or leon who saw my map :3
yeah I am, and skype's kinda messed for me, idk if its fixed or not, but we might thanks

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
You don't like the exteriors of the houses? They're beautiful and unique though :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci