• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Amazonian Retreat - WIP

Good so far?

• Total voters

Jake_MCSG

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, like, my friend had a server we were using, which had everything we needed. (Voxel, World edit) However, now he's not letting me build on it, so I'm too much of a noob to make one ;-;
OK sorry now i feel horrible because i assume since i have a fully functioning server everyone does... sorry :(

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
I wish i could offer you my server but it is rarely up and when it is i am working on my map and since i am running it on a laptop two maps being worked on at once would kill it... sorry... PM me if there is some (other) way i can help.
Nah, it's fine, I'm sure I'll find one, but thanks for the offer c:

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
-Update-

Ok. So, we have no server, and also this has kinda gone inactive since school starting out, and gcse's and stuff :c

If any build team would like to finish it, then I'm sure we could agree on something idk.

If anyone does, then shoot me a PM.

BiscuitCrisp

Survivor
Reaction score
The theme and the map itself only the trees does look amazing does fit in with the style of the map as well as the detail and the houses are fairly well built I do also like the name "Amazonian Retreat" quite a catchy name in my view but it's a good map I would suggest more places instead of just trees, maybe some traps or something but It is a good map :)

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
The theme and the map itself only the trees does look amazing does fit in with the style of the map as well as the detail and the houses are fairly well built I do also like the name "Amazonian Retreat" quite a catchy name in my view but it's a good map I would suggest more places instead of just trees, maybe some traps or something but It is a good map :)
The map is not short in traps, some people sat we have too many :p It's littered with redstone, filled with closing in tunnels, moving parkour and simple contraptions ;) thanks for the feedback!

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Another Update:
We have a server, now looking for a couple of active builders who want to help out.
*note* We're only accepting people who can build in this theme. Pm me if you want to help.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
kinda wanna continue this... Anyone willing to provide a server and work on it with me?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci