• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Amazonian Retreat - WIP

Good so far?

• Total voters

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
You don't like the exteriors of the houses? They're beautiful and unique though :eek:
You Sir Are One Amazing Guy!
Badly wanna play this.
Thanks Harvey xD
What is wrong with you guys? I already talked this out with you. So wat if I also like Cove? I didn't get mad at you guys. I was just watching as the mods were talking to you guys. That has nothing to do with it. I also like building and seeing other builds, I think this terraforming isn't the best and I really don't like the exterior in the houses. This is my opinion, lemme stand by it. You are the ones being immature.
Mkay. Thanks anyways.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Thought that I might as well upload this:

Progress has not exactly stopped, but slowed, as our main builder is away on holiday. We're still working on the map, just not as fast.

Tommychef123

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey, I don't mind that you dislike it, just suddenly as we have an argument with cove, members of that argument all start voting no... Just thinking that as soon as me and some others argue with you guys, immediately some of the cove staff in that argument decideto vote no. Bit coincidental, but oh well.
If you well remember I was silent for the whole argument except for one part. That part I was actually helping you guys. They weren't believing that you had actually made a map so you sent a link and they asked "what is this?" and I tried to explain, not long enough before Tahsin just said "SHUT UP TOMMY YOURE NOT A STAFF MEMBER"

If the cove mods are disliking it then why are you guys getting mad at me? I made really good friendships with you guys and I don't wanna lose them cause I didn't freaking like a map :(

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
If you well remember I was silent for the whole argument except for one part. That part I was actually helping you guys. They weren't believing that you had actually made a map so you sent a link and they asked "what is this?" and I tried to explain, not long enough before Tahsin just said "SHUT UP TOMMY YOURE NOT A STAFF MEMBER"
ok thats nice

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score

If the cove mods are disliking it then why are you guys getting mad at me? I made really good friendships with you guys and I don't wanna lose them cause I didn't freaking like a map :(
Nice to know, let's just go back on topic, you don't want to get into trouble by a Staff Member on here :p

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
This looks amazing and unique! One thing I wouldn't want is for the trees to be climbable..
This looks very interesting. One thing that stands out to me is the exteriors of the houses, they look super cool already :)
Thanks guys!

We are making progress little by little everyday so it would actually be very beneficial for us if you gave us some ideas on how to improve the map.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
This looks amazing and unique! One thing I wouldn't want is for the trees to be climbable..
Thanks a lot, the trees are definitely not climbable, as people would camp up there, and games would be very long.
This looks very interesting. One thing that stands out to me is the exteriors of the houses, they look super cool already :)
Thanks c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci