• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Amnesia | US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarvess

Survivor
Reaction score
-IGN: zarvess and I've got a lot of alts
Donor (Won't affect chances): Platinum
Past Clans: I haven't been in any for a few months.
Wins/Played: 300/1400 on leg | 130/830 on the new
Activity (How much you will be on): I'll be on pretty much everyday for a few hours.
Why are you applying for Amnesia? I need a good clan, and I've been looking for one for a while.
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player? I'm very good with the rod and FnS, and I've got good teamwork.

Zertix

Platinum
Reaction score
-IGN: zarvess and I've got a lot of alts
Donor (Won't affect chances): Platinum
Past Clans: I haven't been in any for a few months.
Wins/Played: 300/1400 on leg | 130/830 on the new
Activity (How much you will be on): I'll be on pretty much everyday for a few hours.
Why are you applying for Amnesia? I need a good clan, and I've been looking for one for a while.
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player? I'm very good with the rod and FnS, and I've got good teamwork.
Accepted as a trial member!

soundwavedd

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN : Sk11Zor.

Donnor (Won't affect chances) : I lost my platinum account,gramatic and now i have a regular account.I sent ticket to mojang (Sorry,but we can't help you anymore because the account will be removed).

Past Clans: WarGodz,Almighty,Krypton,Glacial,Insurgent.

Wins/Played: 221/880.I don't really give a bunnies about stats rn.My old stats 11/19,but so many hackers and i make it 30/60,that's why i don't tryhard anymore,if you want i can show you the proof with my old stats.

Activity (How much you will be on) : 9/10.

Why are you applying for Amnesia? Because this clan is sick,good players etc..i really wanna join in this clan.

What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player?

Teamwork - I'm a very chill player.I don't rage if a player bad a round (everyone have bad days) or if we lose a clan war.If you say ~PUSH~ i will push,and i never push solo because is the most retarded idea ever.

Strategy - I start playing minecraft in 2011 and start playing mcsg in 2012,and that's mean i know a lot of tricks.I never push because if you have sport the changes to lose are 70-80%,i know a lot of rutes and omg,you know what i mean,old player. (I remember the first lobby,ChadThedj 2/200 stats =)))) When you finish a parkour you will get full gold armour haha,love it.)

Pvp- I love so much the 1v1.I play everyday 1v1 because i want to be better and rekt huahwi 10.I'm a skilled player not because i'm old,because i can get so easy combos and kill team of 2-3.

MUNIRU

Platinum
Reaction score

Donnor (Won't affect chances) : I lost my platinum account,gramatic and now i have a regular account.I sent ticket to mojang (Sorry,but we can't help you anymore because the account will be removed).

Wins/Played: 221/880.I don't really give a bunnies about stats rn.My old stats 11/19,but so many hackers and i make it 30/60,that's why i don't tryhard anymore,if you want i can show you the proof with my old stats.

Why are you applying for Amnesia? Because this clan is sick,good players etc..i really wanna join in this clan.

Teamwork - I'm a very chill player.I don't rage if a player bad a round (everyone have bad days) or if we lose a clan war.If you say ~PUSH~ i will push,and i never push solo because is the most retarded idea ever.

Strategy - I start playing minecraft in 2011 and start playing mcsg in 2012,and that's mean i know a lot of tricks.I never push because if you have sport the changes to lose are 70-80%,i know a lot of rutes and omg,you know what i mean,old player. (I remember the first lobby,ChadThedj 2/200 stats =)))) When you finish a parkour you will get full gold armour haha,love it.)

Pvp- I love so much the 1v1.I play everyday 1v1 because i want to be better and rekt huahwi 10.I'm a skilled player not because i'm old,because i can get so easy combos and kill team of 2-3.
not recomanded

ChirryCash

Survivor
Reaction score
Timezone?: UTC + 2 its ok i no life xD
IGN : AnduGOD
Donnor (Won't affect chances) : No
Past Clans: CurseUS / PhoenixEU More.
Wins/Played: 10 /30
Activity (How much you will be on) : 2/3 hours weekdays
Why are you applying for Amnesia? Cause it seems a good us clan.
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player? Rod Crits / Clutch Situations / Understacked fights.

MUNIRU

Platinum
Reaction score
Timezone?: UTC + 2 its ok i no life xD
IGN : AnduGOD
Donnor (Won't affect chances) : No
Past Clans: CurseUS / PhoenixEU More.
Wins/Played: 10 /30
Activity (How much you will be on) : 2/3 hours weekdays
Why are you applying for Amnesia? Cause it seems a good us clan.
What are your top 3 strengths as a competitive player? Rod Crits / Clutch Situations / Understacked fights.
not recomanded (hacker)

Zertix

Platinum
Reaction score

Timezone? Are you US at least? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci