• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Angriest You've Gotten While Playing a Video Game

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

So, a while ago my friends and I were watching a youtube video of gamers raging at their games, and one of my friends was talking about on a reddit page, he saw a post about asking people how angry they've gotten while playing a video game, and there was some really funny answers!

So, I thought about asking the MCGamer community, angriest you've gotten while playing a video game?

J

District 13
Reaction score
The angriest time was when I played X-Run... you might've seen Youtubers playing that game, the rage is real, I definitely do not recommend playing it.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Back in 2013 I threw my headset across the room while playing MCSG. Can't even remember why.

K

KiDD

A few years ago...pretty much smashed a mirror. Yeah, that was a mistake, my hand wasn't looking so nice after it. xD The adrenaline must have been real because my hand was bleeding everywhere yet I didn't feel anything xD

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
Last year I broke my hand for punching my table because I died to a guy named "butterflag2". I regret it but I wish I could've killed that scrub >=(

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
One time I died with like everything on me on this survival server. I did the Ashtonian Rage Calmer Initiative. Threw a stuffed animal to the wall.

Ideal

Platinum
Reaction score
One time, I was attempting to record, and all these teams were absolutely owning me. I was so upset by the fact that I couldn't get a game, and that these teamers were killing me - that I grabbed my mouse by the wire, and swung it around like a battle mace.

RIP Razer DeathAdder

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci