• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Angriest You've Gotten While Playing a Video Game

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
Well, honestly, for me it was while playing Oculus ;-; (Horror game) I almost made it to the end, and it was soo scary but then, guess what! Computer shuts down :) I threw my router halfway across the room and I sort of got hit by my mom who was paying a bill or sumfin online xD

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Lel... I don't get angry while playing games, I get angry when my PC doesn't work. The other day Google Chrome was being stupid and a slammed me keyboard and yelled. My keyboard didn't break, but it's still something that I need to learn to control.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I feel hurt arsenalfcgunners, what kind of loser rages over a soccer video game?

Nah, but for real I get so rattled whenever I concede a last minute goal in NHL15, or FIFA15. The last time it happened to me, I whipped my controller across the room and put a dent in the wall. Dad was not happy with me. Unsurprisingly enough, I get even more mad when I'm recording for my YouTube channel and that happens to me. Last time I lost on-air, I knocked my chair over and broke the back portion of it.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Once I got so mad I threw my keyboard across the room and kicked it...its amazing it still works

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
This is gonna be funny :3

So, it was a cold winter day...

I basically broke my mouse because I was playing MCSG, and I was on a 26 game win streak (back when i was god) and I was about to win the 27th with 3 people left, I run into spawn and its a 3 team one of the FULL DIAMOND and the others full iron, and I killed one full iron kid, then the other, and I probably got the dia kid to half health when he killed me and says "gg10" "Ez" "rand" and I lost almost 1000 points and i got so mad i smashed it on the ground :3

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When i was like 10 i broke my ds because i threw it at a wall and the top screen fell off :mad:
I will giggle every time I read that :)

My worst rage was when I literally screamed as loud as I could. Then when the stats reset came, I realized, "oh, it's not actually that hard." Well there goes 2 months of tryharding and raging :|

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci