• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Angriest You've Gotten While Playing a Video Game

ForsakenHero

Tribute
Reaction score
The angriest I have gotten is probably the time I lost pretty much every game against my cousin lol I completely lost it I started banging my controller and screaming at the screen like a psycho path another time I got angry is when I was playing cod custom zombies on world at war I was at round 49 than died by my own weapon I was using for almost the entire game. (the death gun I mean ray gun I said ray gun) probably half the people won't understand the cod part but whatever I said it anyways :p

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
To be honest, I've never raged and I'll probably never do so. Well, with raging I mean breaking or throwing stuff. Sometimes I shout 'NO!' or 'Come on!!' but that's it xD

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Back when I was a little kid I used to have Metabots ( or medabots? Idk ) for the GBA, there was a part where you had to spam the A button to win a race and I just couldn't do it, and if I didn't complete it I couldn't continue in the game... If I remember correctly after my 50th try or something I was about to cry from anger as I just couldn't complete it fast enough xD

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't really get angry but rarely I will cuss under my breath.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci