• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anime Discussion Thread!

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Another anime thread :'c can't MCSG just stick to one? Oh well...

MyAnimeList - My list:

(http://gyazo.com/ae614b29f8d46803209fa5b9a7a66405)
I do have more that I've watched, but I'd get laughed at a ton if I posted all of them.

Personal favorites, no particular order (except in which I see them in the above list)
- Durarara
- Fullmetal Alchemist (Both FMA and FMA:B)
- Log Horizon
- Magi
- White Album 2 (cried so hard)
- Toradora (cried during this one too, dont laugh)

Oh, and of course Sword Art Online. I marathoned all 25 episodes in one night, stayed up till 6 AM. I also finished all of the Light Novels that have already been translated, and I watched the bonus movie thingy within the first 5 seconds of it being released on Crunchyroll.

Some other good ones:
Attack on Titan, very popular but very different than most animes. Quite gory, interesting art style, and... it's actually a bit creepy until you get used to it. (I don't watch many creepy animes.)
Kill la Kill - Ehhrrmmm.... it's... good? I don't even know what goes on in this one, tbh, but it's very action-oriented n' shtuff.
Code Geass - I forgot to add this one to my MAL list as well as the above two, it's a mecha anime from a while ago. Pretty interesting, some fan service. First anime I ever watched, at like age 10 or something.

Too lazy to continue this post ;-;
some of my favorite horror/creepy ones are Elfen Lied and Another. definitely worth watching, and I think Elfen Lied is more than just a good horror anime, it's a very good anime all around. watch out for the gore though.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
some of my favorite horror/creepy ones are Elfen Lied and Another. definitely worth watching, and I think Elfen Lied is more than just a good horror anime, it's a very good anime all around. watch out for the gore though.
Mamiamato24 | Azurdo has/had a signature from Another, where a girl falls and pierces her throat on an umbrella. GGNoSleep.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
My god. The demented hilarity.
On the topic of hilarious moments from anime, this has to be one of my favorites.
one of my favorite comedy anime is definitely Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, I remember finding it hilarious as a child, and I recently went and rewatched some of it, and I still love it.

Also -

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I've watched Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online, and No. 6. I'm watching Black Bullet, and I've started Blue Exorcist. You could say I'm pretty diehard.

Dangit, you beat me to it
;) You're only diehard if you watched them all within a few weeks.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Sword Art Online. No question. Back me up here Fox DQ

Mooclan My brother just finished watching Code Geass and said it was really good, is it worth a watch?

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Sword Art Online. No question. Back me up here Fox DQ

Mooclan My brother just finished watching Code Geass and said it was really good, is it worth a watch?
SAO YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was GOING to watch Code Geass, but for some reason i never got around to it, maybe i should try it?

I've watched Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online, and No. 6. I'm watching Black Bullet, and I've started Blue Exorcist. You could say I'm pretty diehard.

Dangit, you beat me to it
Blue Exorcist OMG <333333

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci