• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anime Discussion Thread!

MaxVader1

Spectator
Reaction score
Any good? I keep trying to watch it but I get like 30 seconds into the first episode and change my mind and decide to watch something else.
Well, the first 2-3 episodes is kinda boring but trust me, later on the season and the 2nd season, it gets good.

MaxVader1

Spectator
Reaction score
My favorite anime at the moment is probably gonna be No Game No Life.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Any good? I keep trying to watch it but I get like 30 seconds into the first episode and change my mind and decide to watch something else.
Once it gets into the third arch, IMO, it is the true start of all of the stories to come :3.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
There's a reason it's so popular...
Popularity =! Good

Examples:
Transformers 2 and 3 were massive box office success.
Boku no Pico has gained several spinoff series' and made lots of money (look at wikipedia if you have to know what it is but oh dear god never ever watch it.)
Dora the Explorer is a multi-billion dollar industry.

There's much more.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Popularity =! Good

Examples:
Transformers 2 and 3 were massive box office success.
Boku no Pico has gained several spinoff series' and made lots of money (look at wikipedia if you have to know what it is but oh dear god never ever watch it.)
Dora the Explorer is a multi-billion dollar industry.

There's much more.
Thats not exactly what he meant man ;-;. I think he meant all the popularity it gets is deserving :3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci