• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anime Discussion Thread!

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I started Black Bullet, Guilty Crown, Blade and Soul, Bus Gamer, Chu-Bra!, Nisekoi

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
I started Black Bullet, Guilty Crown, Blade and Soul, Bus Gamer, Chu-Bra!, Nisekoi
I'm watching Captain Earth, GLASSLIP, and ALDNOAH.ZERO as they're released atm. Inbetween episodes I'm watching One Piece and SKET Dance.
I also am going to wait until more episodes of Rail Wars and DRAMAtical Murder are released and watch those.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Slightly off topic but is anyone interested in the new One Piece Unlimited World Red game that's being released tomorrow? I saw some footage and it looks fun so I might pick it up for my 3DS if I get the chance.

E

Ephiza

Hm, well I recently started watching it but here goes

1. Attack on Titan-Favourite anime by far.

2. SAO-I marathoned it in 2 days episode 1-26, about to start the 2nd season.

3. Soul Eater- Personally I didn't like it.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
ANIME DISCUSSION TOPIC:
WHAT ANIME HAS MADE YOU CRY?

I'm not very quick to tears, particularly in television shows (movies and books have gotten me much more.)
However, as far as I've gotten through anime, there have only been two shows that got me to cry.

One Piece:
despite it's drawn out stories and large amount of filler, One Piece thrives in creating realistic, relatable, and really likeable characters. It's gotten me to cry twice, and I'm currently at episode 45. The first time was during the Usopp - Kaya story arc and the second time during Nami's tragic backstory.

Ano Natsu de Matter - Waiting in the Summer
Though I would only give this show a 7.5/10 at best, due to it having really unlikeable two main characters and the side characters getting no resolution (though the OVA may fix this), they had one character in particular that immediately fell in love with. Her name is Kanna and she rocks.

[Slight Spoilers Below]
Sadly, this anime has a case of "best girl doesn't win" and Kanna has a rather tragic moment where she essentially has to let go the person she truly loves.
[Spoilers End]

I was freaking bawling my eyes out. On multiple occasions.

E

Ephiza

ANIME DISCUSSION TOPIC:
WHAT ANIME HAS MADE YOU CRY?

I'm not very quick to tears, particularly in television shows (movies and books have gotten me much more.)
However, as far as I've gotten through anime, there have only been two shows that got me to cry.

One Piece:
despite it's drawn out stories and large amount of filler, One Piece thrives in creating realistic, relatable, and really likeable characters. It's gotten me to cry twice, and I'm currently at episode 45. The first time was during the Usopp - Kaya story arc and the second time during Nami's tragic backstory.

Ano Natsu de Matter - Waiting in the Summer
Though I would only give this show a 7.5/10 at best, due to it having really unlikeable two main characters and the side characters getting no resolution (though the OVA may fix this), they had one character in particular that immediately fell in love with. Her name is Kanna and she rocks.

[Slight Spoilers Below]
Sadly, this anime has a case of "best girl doesn't win" and Kanna has a rather tragic moment where she essentially has to let go the person she truly loves.
[Spoilers End]

I was freaking bawling my eyes out. On multiple occasions.
Anime is a lifestyle. First you start watching the popular ones, then you discover anime's that are really good that no one knows about, next thing you know anime is all you can watch.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Anime is a lifestyle. First you start watching the popular ones, then you discover anime's that are really good that no one knows about, next thing you know anime is all you can watch.
What did this have to do with my post? xD but yeah I see what you mean. I don't really follow this, though.

If an anime is good and captures my attention within the first few minutes, then I'll watch it.
My first anime if you want to be technical would be Dragon King/Sonic X/Bakugan back in the 4Kidz days, but my rediscovering of anime started with One Piece. I've seen some pretty obscure shows, mainly because I dislike shows that go on for ages and never want to have a proper conclusion (which is why I love anime, most are a nice short 12-episode series.)

E

Ephiza

What did this have to do with my post? xD but yeah I see what you mean. I don't really follow this, though.

If an anime is good and captures my attention within the first few minutes, then I'll watch it.
My first anime if you want to be technical would be Dragon King/Sonic X/Bakugan back in the 4Kidz days, but my rediscovering of anime started with One Piece. I've seen some pretty obscure shows, mainly because I dislike shows that go on for ages and never want to have a proper conclusion (which is why I love anime, most are a nice short 12-episode series.)
I didn't read it lel. All I read was what anime ;/

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
Funniest anime moment? when notch added the enderman
Favorite Anime of the season? minecraft
What is your favorite anime(s) and why! league of legends because it fun, and mienraft because uplace block!
What is your least favorite anime(s) and why! pokeman
Log Horizon or SAO? um.. mienceaft

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci