• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRavenMC

Career
Reaction score
I watch one piece. ... Obviously. It has a butt tonne of eps and it fits into many of the categories (not all)

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's quite sad how little anime I've watched compared to you guys :p I watched all of Death Note and i'm currently watching AOT and SAO ;). There's plans to watch bleach and Full metal alchemist once i've done them.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
What did you think of it? I'm currently watching it now and it isn't all that great but it's not that bad either. :p

Mooclan already posts on the thread....?
Silly, I MADE this thread :p And yes, I have knocked out animes with 26+ episodes in a single night before. Also, Erisyuka has watched way more than me. (I started much later and am more picky.)

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Too list a few good ones: FMA,FMAB,Fairy Tail, One Piece, Gantz, Law of Ueki, Elemental Gelade, Angel Beats, Clannad, OHSHC. Too lazy to list anymore.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Too list a few good ones: FMA,FMAB,Fairy Tail, One Piece, Gantz, Law of Ueki, Elemental Gelade, Angel Beats, Clannad, OHSCH. Too lazy to list anymore.
First two I agree, third I didn't finish, 4-7 didn't watch, 8 is good, 9 I watched 2 minutes then stopped (I didn't really like the drawing style) and the last one I watched twice. Don't judge me. Also it's OHSHC :p Ouran Highschool Host Club.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Too list a few good ones: FMA,FMAB,Fairy Tail, One Piece, Gantz, Law of Ueki, Elemental Gelade, Angel Beats, Clannad, OHSCH. Too lazy to list anymore.
You liked Gantz?

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First two I agree, third I didn't finish, 4-7 didn't watch, 8 is good, 9 I watched 2 minutes then stopped (I didn't really like the drawing style) and the last one I watched twice. Don't judge me. Also it's OHSHC :p Ouran Highschool Host Club.
Fixed :p You should really watch 5-7 they're all amazing! :3
You liked Gantz?
The ending was horrible but the plot was good and it was a 6-7/10 :p

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
KILL LA KILL IS REALLY GOOD
I'm legit surprised there's only around 20 episodes out right now (with subs), it seems like it's been around for longer than that. I was there when it started :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci