• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yay for reviving threads! :D Even if it was with a necro (Eris pls no lock, still on topic etc.)

A lot of people (From what I've heard) say that Naruto went downhill - it was once really good, but it's just gone on too long.
Also....

ASH DOESN'T BEAT THE ELITE FOUR? WHAT?!?
I never got the chance to finish any Pokemon series' when I was younger so I never knew that!1!1!one! D:
I don't know if Iv'e heard about that Naruto thing, I think it's getting better know that they are fighting the main evil guys!!!
I think you might have seen that people are kinda mad at the fillers that take up half the series, or the constant flashbacks that occur, even in the middle of a heated battle. I, personally, don't mind them and actually find them to add to the story and make it feel cooler. But the truth is that in the Manga, they are technically still in the same fight so yes, it will drag on for another couple years. The anime, at least. Manga can be over in another 2-3 books or so.

In Pokémon, the bad thing is that there isn't an elite four like in the games. The whole "Pokémon League" thing is just a big tournament where the winner is, well, the winner of the whatever league. Pretty lame, in my opinion :/

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yay for reviving threads! :D Even if it was with a necro (Eris pls no lock, still on topic etc.)
Well being on topic isn't the problem, it it were then most necros would be ok, but I'm sure most people who posted in this thread won't care, because anime.
Either way, if I were to lock the thread I should have done it sooner, I was on my phone so I didn't see the date.
Huzzah for leniency!
P.S Be careful John123XD, Thread Necroing is a dark and evil act. Besides when it's an important thread.

Last edited:

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Fixed it, nothing was really wrong too, I think xenforo just decided to derp.

Also, if anyone is interested, I suggest watching D-Frag, it's a really funny anime that's going on right now, I'd probably tie it with Nisekoi for the best anime of the season.

John123XD

Experienced
Reaction score
Well being on topic isn't the problem, it it were then most necros would be ok, but I'm sure most people who posted in this thread won't care, because anime.
Either way, if I were to lock the thread I should have done it sooner, I was on my phone so I didn't see the date.
Huzzah for leniency!
P.S Be careful John123XD, Thread Necroing is a dark and evil act. Besides when it's an important thread.
Whats necroing

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Whats necroing
4. Do not grave-dig/necropost: Posting on old threads that serve no purpose is unnecessary and gives people unneeded alerts.
  • If a thread has gone one month without any new posts, it is considered old and posting on it will be considered necroposting.
  • If the thread is still relevant and important, necroposting on it is allowed.
  • If the thread has a new update, necroposting on it is allowed.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Fixed it, nothing was really wrong too, I think xenforo just decided to derp.

Also, if anyone is interested, I suggest watching D-Frag, it's a really funny anime that's going on right now, I'd probably tie it with Nisekoi for the best anime of the season.
Nisekoi... I already finished all the chapters in the manga in one night. I can't wait for more c: I rather enjoyed it.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nisekoi... I already finished all the chapters in the manga in one night. I can't wait for more c: I rather enjoyed it.
I'm months behind on the manga, now that the anime started I really want to catch up.
THEY PICKED THE BEST VOICE ACTORS FOR EACH CHARACTER.
Now lie, those are the exact ones I would have chosen, PERFECT! I was literally kicking and screaming with joy when I watch the Preview and heard them!
And ClariS, they're the best, only natural they do the OP for another good anime.
And Shaft, I never saw that coming, never thought they would be the ones to animate it, and with HanaKana voicing Onodera, it feels like I'm watching Bakemonogatari. They did a good job though

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wait!!! Does digimon count? I remember watching that when I was younger? (Only season 1)
*crosses fingers that it counts*

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I'm months behind on the manga, now that the anime started I really want to catch up.
THEY PICKED THE BEST VOICE ACTORS FOR EACH CHARACTER.
Now lie, those are the exact ones I would have chosen, PERFECT! I was literally kicking and screaming with joy when I watch the Preview and heard them!
And ClariS, they're the best, only natural they do the OP for another good anime.
And Shaft, I never saw that coming, never thought they would be the ones to animate it, and with HanaKana voicing Onodera, it feels like I'm watching Bakemonogatari. They did a good job though
Unfortunately I'm not informed as to what/who those are (I'm assuming different studios/groups/companies/people) but I'm glad that it turned out so well c: Unfortunately I worry that a series like this with so many fillers might not be completely animated, like so many others.
Also, did you mean to write "No lie," ?
Wait!!! Does digimon count? I remember watching that when I was younger? (Only season 1)
*crosses fingers that it counts*

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm not informed as to what/who those are (I'm assuming different studios/groups/companies/people) but I'm glad that it turned out so well c: Unfortunately I worry that a series like this with so many fillers might not be completely animated, like so many others.
Also, did you mean to write "No lie," ?

Is that a yes then?

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fate/Zero- bet action anime ever...evr...
Nise/Bake/All the other beginnigs-monogatari.
Aki Sora (hurhurhur not a recommendation (as in dont watch it))
Kill la Kill
Note: if you be watching SAO try not to watch part 2- ver disappointing- a good alternative is Log Horizon

I might be able to ask my friend what animes he recommends, he literally steamrolls series.
And ofc theres k and another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci