• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
Unfortunately, DBZ is one anime that I've sworn never to watch :c too confusing and I don't really wanna spend 80 nights finishing it.
D:

Also, eighty nights, seven hundred episodes, that's like 10 a night which is like... Alot

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
D:

Also, eighty nights, seven hundred episodes, that's like 10 a night which is like... Alot
Bro, I watched all of SAO in one night. Stayed up till 6.
Do not doubt me. :3
Edit: Oh, btw I'm homeschooled xD

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
Bro, I watched all of SAO in one night. Stayed up till 6.
Do not doubt me. :3
Edit: Oh, btw I'm homeschooled xD
Some nights I stay up, let's go watch some anime, owait
That's everyday... xD

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
What's it like?
You can be the judge of that ;)

You can find 3 more videos in English, then you're stuck with Japanese with English subtitles (if you're continuing on youtube, if you have Netflix you can watch all 40 or so episodes in English)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
You can be the judge of that ;)

You can find 3 more videos in English, then you're stuck with Japanese with English subtitles (if you're continuing on youtube, if you have Netflix you can watch all 40 or so episodes in English)
I only do English Subtitles, dubs are usually reallllllly weird. :p

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I only do English Subtitles, dubs are usually reallllllly weird. :p
If you'd like, I'd link you to one of them in Japanese with English subtitles, but you'll miss the first 4 episodes, and you might not understand a bit of the plot.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
+2 so far for Fairy Tale, I'll make sure to watch a few episodes before judging :)

wowthnxgurl
Haven't seen you post in ages :p Good to know it has your approval
I used to hate all subbed... I watched this dubbed on Netflix.. and I wanted more so i'm now watching it dubbed.

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ain't nobody got time for anime

Kimberly

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
** = must watch
Please do note that I like to watch heroine based stories, considering my preferences and that I am a girl. Also, I do update this on a daily basis. Sorry if you don't find any that you'll like!

I have watched;

**SAO (Season 1 F) - Sword Art Online
Virtual Reality Game turns into an act of life or death situation.
Main characters: Kirito, and Asuna.
Genre: Romance, Action, Adventure, Comedy, Game, Drama
Rating: Over 9000, I absolutely fell in love with this anime if you're looking for something new with a twist.

**AOT (Season 1 F) - Attack On Titan
The series follows the story of Eren Yeager, his adopted sister Mikasa Ackerman, and their friend Armin Arlert. After the outermost Wall is breached by Titans, including the 60-meter tall skinless Colossus Titan and the abnormally intelligent Armored Titan, and his mother dying in the resulting destruction, Eren vows revenge against the Titans and later enlists in the military, accompanied by Mikasa and Armin. Years later during his first battle against the Titans, Eren discovers that he has the ability to transform into a Titan at will. Seen as a threat to mankind by some, and as a ray of hope by others, Eren joins his companions in a desperate fight to protect what remains of their society while looking for answers to the mysteries surrounding the Titans, the Walls, and his own existence as well.
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Drama, Horror (Not as bad)
Rating: Absolutely 10.

Magi Season 1 (F) Magi Season 1 (CA)
The story is set in an alternate recreation of the ancient Old World with several regions and nations having some resemblances with real-life counterparts from that time. In this world, all living beings possess an essence known as Rukh and when they die, this essence return to the huge flow (also known as "guidance") of Rukh that gives life to all subsequent beings in an eternal cycle of rebirth called "Fate". Once a person is overcome with sadness, anger and hopelessness, their Rukh turns into a corrupted, unstable, black-colored Rukh that deviates from the main guidance in a process known as "Fall into Depravity".

There are also several magic castles full of treasures and traps known as "Dungeons" and each of them is the lair of a powerful magic being, a Djinn. Individuals that manage to overcome the trials of a Dungeon and earn the allegiance of its Djinn are known as Dungeon Capturers, gaining the ability to use its powers infused in a personal item of them known as "Metal Vessel" and create less potent "Household Vessels" for their companions as well.

People can use the Rukh in their bodies to create an energy known as Magoi to power their magical weapons and abilities. This energy must be used with care, as despite an individual's magoi can be restored with feeding and rest, once fully exhausted it provokes their death. Among those that can perform magic with their own Magoi there is a rare class of magicians known as Magi, that can also use Magoi from the Rukh around them, greatly increasing their capabilities. A Magi usually chooses Dungeon Capturers to offer guidance and protection making of them their King Candidate. There are several nations in history that were founded or improved by the rule of such individuals.
Genres: Fantasy, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Ecchi (somewhat), Romance (somewhat)
Main Characters: Aladdin, Alibaba, and Morg.
Rating: 8.5 :).

** Detective Conan (CA)
Jimmy Kudo is a high school detective who helps the police solve cases. During an investigation, he is attacked by Gin and Vodka who belong to a syndicate known as the Black Organization. They force him to ingest an experimental poison called APTX 4869 to kill him without leaving evidence. A rare side-effect of the poison, however, transforms him into a child instead of killing him. Adopting the pseudonym Conan Edogawa, Kudo hides his identity to investigate the Black Organization. Later, Shihoh Miyano, a member of the Black Organization and creator of APTX 4869, tries to leave the syndicate after her sister's death but is captured. She attempts suicide by ingesting APTX 4869, and like Kudo, is transformed into a child. She escapes and enrolls in Conan's school under a pseudonym, Anita Hailey. During a rare encounter with the Black Organization, Conan helps the FBI plant a CIA agent, Kir, inside the Black Organization as an undercover spy.
Genres: Adventure, Drama, Comedy, Romance, Action, School Life (sometimes)
Rating: I. LOVE. THIS. SHOW. MUST WATCH. OVER 3284928758345.

Action: **Guilty Crown, **Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, Fairy Tail, Karneval, Pandora Hearts, Angelic Layer, Bleach, **Angel Beats
Adventure: Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Karneval, Detective Conan (somewhat), Ashita No Nadja, Gakuen Academy
Comedy: OHHC, Chihayafuru, **Full Metal Alchemist, Fairy Tail, ToraDora!., K-On!., Kimi Ni Todoke, Kodocha (major comedy), Yumeiro Patissiere, Tokyo Mew Mew, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Kobato, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Karneval, Hanasaku Iroha, **Kaleido Star, Pandora Hearts, Lucky Star, Angelic Layer, Bleach, Shugo Chara, Nagi No Asakura (CA), **Angel Beats, Gosick, Chi's Sweet Home, Cardcaptor Sakura, Mermaid Melody, Sugar Sugar Rune, Ashita No Nadja, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Skip Beat, **Detective Conan, Gakuen Academy
Drama: OHHC, Chobits, Chihayafuru, **Guilty Crown, ToraDora!., Romeo x Juliet, Kimi Ni Todoke, Princess Tutu, Kodocha, Kobato, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Hanasaku Iroha, Nagi No Asakura (CA), **Angel Beats, Cardcaptor Sakura, School Days (major), Mermaid Melody, Sugar Sugar Rune, Ashita No Nadja, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Skip Beat, Gakuen Academy**Detective Conan
Ecchi: Chobits (not really, but some), School Days
Fantasy: Chobits, **Guilty Crown (?), **Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, Fairy Tail, Princess Tutu, Tokyo Mew Mew, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Karneval, Pandora Hearts, Shugo Chara, Nagi No Asakura, **Black Butler, **Angel Beats, Gosick, Cardcaptor Sakura, Mermaid Melody, Sugar Sugar Rune, Gakuen Academy
Historical: Romeo x Juliet, Gosick
Horror: **Black Butler
Magic: **Guilty Crown, **Full Metal Alchemist, Fairy Tail, Princess Tutu, Yumeiro Patissiere, Tokyo Mew Mew, Sailor Moon, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Cardcaptor Sakura, Mermaid Melody, Sugar Sugar Rune, Gakuen Academy
Romance: OHHC, Chobits, **Guilty Crown, ToraDora!., Romeo x Juliet, Kimi Ni Todoke, Princess Tutu, Kodocha (plot flipping twist), Yumeiro Patissiere, Tokyo Mew Mew, Sailor Moon (I cried), Kobato, Full Moon wo Sagashite (I cried), Pandora Hearts (somewhat), Angelic Layer, Shugo Chara, Nagi No Asakura (CA), **Angel Beats, Gosick, Cardcaptor Sakura (lovelovelove), School Days, Mermaid Melody, Sugar Sugar Rune, Ashita No Nadja (plot freaking twist), Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Skip Beat, Gakuen Academy, **Detective Conan
School: OHHC, ToraDora!., K-on!., Kimi Ni Todoke, Princess Tutu (dance academy), Kodocha, Yumeiro Patissiere (cooking academy), Tokyo Mew Mew, Sailor Moon, Lucky Star, Angelic Layer, Bleach, Shugo Chara, Nagi No Asakura (CA), **Angel Beats, Cardcaptor Sakura, School Days, Mermaid Melody, Sugar Sugar Rune, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, **Detective Conan (in some eps.), Gakuen Academy
Mystery: Chobits, **Guilty Crown, Pandora Hearts, **Detective Conan
Sports: **Prince of Tennis

I've watched so many in the past 8 or so years.

I'M ALSO TOO LAZY TO DO THE REST. SO, MAYBE I CAN DO IT LATER <3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci