• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
I have a great website for anime and ANY cartoons. This website has some ads which are a little unsuitable for kids under the age of 12. watchcartoononline.com

Click "dubbed anime" at the top, and there is a list with over a 100 anime's either all done, still airing or not dubbing anymore.

The current anime I watch is Naruto. This adventure is about a boy who is a Ninja and has a nine tailed monster inside of him called, "The Ninetail Fox". This demon fox has attacked and attacked its village again and again until finally the "hokage" (the highest class of ninja) sealed it inside of his child, Naruto. He goes on missions and adventures to become a "Hokage".

It may sound lame, but man oh man it gets exiting. If you want to watch it, I suggest skipping to the season called, "Naruto Shippuden". PM me if your going to skip to this part, because if you dont its 220 episodes which are slow I'll fill you in.

Mooclan

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
This is the best thread ever. I'll make a longer post later with some recommendations. I also am looking for recommendations and I've already seen some animes I'd like to try from previous posts (thanks Kimberly).

To correct a few things:
1.Death Note is not 100+ episodes as said in the original post; I believe it is about 37 episodes long.
2.Elfen Lied is classified as an ecchi.
3. Never watch hentai.

Also a question for Mooclan, do you have an account on "myanimelist"? It's a great way to keep track of what you, your friends, and others are watching have seen, plan to watch, and to get recommendations.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
are you kidding me? you've watched it, right? i bet, like, 10% of it is ecchi, but seriously, the rest of that anime is DEFINITELY not ecchi.
I only saw a couple of episodes, one of the genres MAL classifies it as is ecchi. :p I tried watching that when I was much younger and it was just too brutal at the time.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
I only saw a couple of episodes, one of the genres MAL classifies it as is ecchi. :p I tried watching that when I was much younger and it was just too brutal at the time.
I'm done. maybe like, the first few episodes is ecchi, but if you watch all of it... omg... I'm going to go ahead and spoil it for everyone, the show is about a little girl who murders people by cutting off their limbs and cutting them in half with invisible tentacles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci