• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Ant Mound SG - 1.7 & 1.8

Yay or Nay?

• Yay!

• Nay! *Comments are appreciated!

Results are only viewable after voting.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Very unique and a very interesting concept. I still do not get the copyright thing though since it is a MineCraft map :3

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Hmm, I don't seem much open space for PVP. Is there a DM arena? I don't really like the idea of cobwebs at corn too, I'm prone to getting stuck in them. Other than that, great job, goodluck! :)

kaelinator

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay thanks and also great map I honestly love the design and thought and everything in between about this map, great work!
Thank you dude, yes, it did take a lot of work and thought to make sure everything looked good and worked well!

kaelinator

Survivor
Reaction score
Hmm, I don't seem much open space for PVP. Is there a DM arena? I don't really like the idea of cobwebs at corn too, I'm prone to getting stuck in them. Other than that, great job, goodluck! :)
xD Yes, not much space to PVP in the grass, which causes players to think more tactically, and not just fighting where ever they choose. A fight with a more stacked person in the grass will probably land you with another loss. That is the point. xD The point is, most fighters just PVP anywhere, what makes a good fighter is that they know places to go to fight.
Also, There is no DM area, shortly after I submitted the map I realized that you could get down into corn without getting struck by lightning, this is a flaw, and I will create a deathmatch point if the map is released.
And the cobwebs, yes xD not my idea to put them there, but that is also something to do with strategy. :D

kaelinator

Survivor
Reaction score
Very unique and a very interesting concept. I still do not get the copyright thing though since it is a MineCraft map :3
xD I don't know man! I saw Ninetailfox to it, so I just decided I'd better add in some limitations on what people can do with this map :D

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Thank you dude, yes, it did take a lot of work and thought to make sure everything looked good and worked well!
xD Yes, not much space to PVP in the grass, which causes players to think more tactically, and not just fighting where ever they choose. A fight with a more stacked person in the grass will probably land you with another loss. That is the point. xD The point is, most fighters just PVP anywhere, what makes a good fighter is that they know places to go to fight.
Also, There is no DM area, shortly after I submitted the map I realized that you could get down into corn without getting struck by lightning, this is a flaw, and I will create a deathmatch point if the map is released.
And the cobwebs, yes xD not my idea to put them there, but that is also something to do with strategy. :D
<3 thank you
xD I don't know man! I saw Ninetailfox to it, so I just decided I'd better add in some limitations on what people can do with this map :D
Please do not quadruple post xD
Continue to reply to comments in one txt box.

TheIronSLice

Tribute
Reaction score
Kael i would like to ask if i could touch somethings up like a heavier amount of detail or maybe a 1.7 version because not every one plays on 1.8. Well if this map doesn't get picked I think no map should

KaelinatorPVP

Tribute
Reaction score
Kael i would like to ask if i could touch somethings up like a heavier amount of detail or maybe a 1.7 version because not every one plays on 1.8. Well if this map doesn't get picked I think no map should
Sure! Feel free to touch up and add detail! There is already a 1.7 version xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci