• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Any maps you would like to see taken off?

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
I'm simply defending a map that not only I like, but what seems to be a lot in which you exaggerated and said

You jumped to derogatory to try and put me down, and it isn't working. That's pretty sad...

You say I'm not an expert on maps, and I can agree to an extent. But you seem to walk around acting like you majored in 'McSG Map Making.' If that's a class, then sign me up! I'd looooovvvveeee to hear how to judge a map, worrying about the tiniest things.

"Oh look! The map has three block deep water.... So Bad, omg!"
"That map is sooooo underplayed, obviously nobody likes it... Omg, kill it with fire"
"Old simple map. Omg, hate it so much"

Last time I checked, Survival Games 4 was also an Old and Simple map...

There has been support for this thread, but you probably didn't also take into account that there are people who think exactly like me, thinking that these maps are fine. You /hub when you see that map, does it affect anyone else? No! As people have stated, these maps give variety, instead of having boring, same themed maps, which are basically flatland with a couple of buildings, hills, and parkour.

Negativity I bring! At least I'm arguing against something that I don't feel is right, and trying to be mature as possible (except for the first thing I posted, coming to this thread of course. That was intended as a joke)
Ok your so right, now please leave.

AdriGoku99

Experienced
Reaction score
Remant, Huruka, Survival Kingdom, Evacuation zero, Dracarys and Hub Games... I don't really like those maps and we need to refresh the community with new maps! :)

FireRedcoats

Diamond
Reaction score
Avaricia - I like it but it desperately needs a re-tiering, the lack of tier two's is appalling.

Lobby Games - Only 1 real route, laggy, and has a bad DM arena.
Teweran survival games 2; most teir two chest's favored to one corner of the map

Solar frost; disgusting terrain for pvp, no where to run, not enough chests, all teir 2's on one side and if you go that way and somebody has a weapon it's GG
SG Japan: really really laggy, confusing layout, no open areas for pvp
No No No.

Reaction score
You should not post threads like this because it can hurt the map makers feelings. Just imagine you spent 4 months trying to create a awesome map just to have people bash it on the forums. Its not a nice thing to do, and the words you used "most hated", those are very strong words you could have used something along the lines of maps that you dislike. But even that can still impact the map developer.
Quoted by Sean on my first ever thread.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
You should not post threads like this because it can hurt the map makers feelings. Just imagine you spent 4 months trying to create a awesome map just to have people bash it on the forums. Its not a nice thing to do, and the words you used "most hated", those are very strong words you could have used something along the lines of maps that you dislike. But even that can still impact the map developer.
Quoted by Sean on my first ever thread.
Please keep the discussion about the thread, any maps that you do not like?

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey I think they should keep TSG2 :p its in old all time favorite. The rest of the maps I would like to see gone to! You have a great taste in good vs. bad maps ;) but still please try not to be so hateful to the maps creators they worked really hard and some people might like them. Personally they are all very great maps but some aren't my style

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, I'll preference this post by saying I don't mean any offense to the makers of these maps.

I would like to see 'Eye of Horus' taken off seeing as though it isn't being played anymore, not as much as it used to. I personally don't like it because of the terrain, there is nowhere to run, and you get stuck in almost everything, in my opinion, it doesn't suit the gameplay style of my liking.

The second map I want taken off is 'Teweran Surival Games 3' - I just simply don't like it, the corn isn't ideal for corn/deathmatch. If someone gets a stone sword from corn, your only hope is that you get out of the water below before they jump down.

These are just my views. Again, I don't mean any offense to the makers of these maps.
I agree with you. My opinions are is that they are all very great maps that I could never build but they are just not my style so yeah but still great job to all the map creators!

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
HolidayResort , I hate it. (The map, not the person), its only got 4 main routes, which usually get dominated by some lucky bugger who got a stone sword off corn. Its boring to play, too much water for my liking, corns a bit dodgey with all the trees, and IMO I simply don't like it asthetically

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci