• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Apply Here] The Hell Games 7 {Quarter Quell}

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPodWolf12

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: jackbgf
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I want to play with the best of the best and see if I can hold my own!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 510
Can you record?: yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): yes
How many subscribers do you have? 364 (As of 8/24/2013)
What timezone do you live in? central
Additional info: I have been playing mcsg a lot lately and have been recording it for about a year. It's an awesome server and I would love to take place in the Hell Games event!
^ dis kid sexy gg

gianteye123

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Gianteye123
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: It's seems like something to do with the community and I could make new friends.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 300-400
Can you record?: Yes, I can.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, I do.
How many subscribers do you have? I have 69 right now :p
What timezone do you live in? GMT+11 But I'll be willing to get up early or stay up late to participate.
Additional info: Thanks :D

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here is the application template:
IGN: Math_Magician7
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because Y()L() (It seems fun, so why not)
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: like 50th or something
Can you record?: Yeah, but I prefer not to
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, but a very secret one
How many subscribers do you have? I don't want to disclose
What timezone do you live in? PST
Additional info: I have swag. Please let me in.

EDIT: I just looked over other people's apps and say how much they wrote. So I will add filler sentences to make my app look longer. BTW my text is red. Some of my friends have been in Hell games, and they enjoyed it.

Coldkiller619

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:coldkiller619
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I am huge fen of de hell gamez and have seen most of the live streams
Where are you located on the leader boards?: I dunno xD only 1 win so probably really low
Can you record: nope :(
Do you have a YouTube channel?: yes no vids though it's coldkiller619
How many subscribers do you have? 1 and that's myself on my alt
What timeline do you live in? Central in Texas so not sure what it's called (the acronym idk it)
Additional info: pls tem I heater

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: My IGN is Kytria.
Age: I am currently 14, but I will be 15 on the 24th of September.
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I want to be a part of this event because it just looks like a tremendous amount of fun and to simply play with all the people in it and participate in a close hunger games representation would be extraordinary.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I am currently located 27th on the leaderboards, but I was ranked 12th before I left to go on a 6 week vacation. During this time, I was also #1 in Au. I've dropped to #3 in Au since then.
Can you record?: Yes, I do have the ability to record.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, I do, but I do not upload entertaining videos; I only upload hacker videos.
How many subscribers do you have? I believe 10 or so, but once again, I have not uploaded any 'entertaining' gameplay.
What timezone do you live in? I live in Melbourne, Australia, with a GMT+10 timezone.
Additional info: I would extremely love to play in this event and, despite the inconvenient timezone, I will glady stay up all night to participate in it. This would be my 1st Hell Games and for it to be a quarter-quell would really be embedded in my memory =)

Jmakthemaster

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: jackbgf
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I want to play with the best of the best and see if I can hold my own!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 510
Can you record?: yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): yes
How many subscribers do you have? 364 (As of 8/24/2013)
What timezone do you live in? central
Additional info: I have been playing mcsg a lot lately and have been recording it for about a year. It's an awesome server and I would love to take place in the Hell Games event!
u da best man

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: pepsizPower
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I would like to be part of this event because i would like to take part in something much harder and different than regular SG.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I have 630 wins and am located around #130.
Can you record?: Well, Yes yes i can.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Mainly for recording Hackers, only uploaded1 video :p
How many subscribers do you have? 4, Goml.
What timezone do you live in? PST(Pacific Standard Time)
Additional info: liek dis if cri evrytiem.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: ScrewYouGumby2
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I would like do be part of a community event with well known opponents.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: top 25, 21st at the moment of this post.
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have? 150
What timezone do you live in? GMT -6:00
Additional info:
I would be really excited if I were accepted, if not that is too bad.
The Ban question: No, I shouldn't. Someone checked my v2 records and I had none, I also don't think I was banned in v1.

Last edited:

joe_delgrippo

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: joe_delgrippo
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I would like to be apart of this event because it is the best outside of MCSG pvp match/tournament on the MCSG forums. It's a great idea and I would love to be apart of it.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 257
Can you record?: Yes I can.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes I do have a youtube channel. http://www.youtube.com/itsSwiftyMC
How many subscribers do you have? I am currently at 16.
What timezone do you live in? I live in eastern time zone.
Additional info: I was top 25 on the US leaderboards in MCSGv1. I took a two week break and everyone passed me. On my youtube I post daily. I just have not taken off like many others. I am a member of The Forgotten and I consider myself an old timer to MCSG.

Thanks for reading my application.

SpandexMonkeyPKC

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: SpandexMonkeyPKC
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Alll i play on Minecarft is mcsg! i have played it for a year and dont expect to stop!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 1835
Can you record?: I Can But Not sure whether i will
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):Yes SpandexMonkeyPKC
How many subscribers do you have? 8 Lol
What timezone do you live in? Western
Additional info:

Snikkz

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Zoeticly
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Never experienced one before (so close in hg5) :p it's a weird opportunity to play against some of the best and really not know whats going to happen.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Who knows on this account lol.

Can you record?: Yes sirrrr
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes I do
How many subscribers do you have? 130+
What timezone do you live in? PST

Additional info: bombashious is my hero, jk. I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE.
*Dislike*

Snikkz

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Snikkz (Snikkzypoo)
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:Idk. Feel like it.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 8th page or something, but on WrightXxXx I was 8th at one point.
Can you record?:Sure.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):Ya.
How many subscribers do you have?101.
What timezone do you live in?PST
Additional info:I like to chew on caps. It calms me down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci