• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Apply Here] The Hell Games 7 {Quarter Quell}

Status
Not open for further replies.

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
IGN: yozy3
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I want to take part in this event because it seems really like a really fun experience and I've never done it before.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 325
Can you record?: yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): I do have a youtube channel but I don't make many videos but I can upload the hell games.
How many subscribers do you have? 14
What timezone do you live in? Perth standard time GMT: +8
Additional info: I like to ride ponies in my spare time.

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: jacobcrocks
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I've wanted to be a part of this since Hell Games 4 or 5 but have never been accepted. I just think this is an amazing idea to bring the community together and have a great time. I'm also a known survival games player, not because of my skills (I wish) but for avatars. The Hell Games is an amazing idea and has obviously been doing well, which is why I've been applying.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 3533
Can you record?: No
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes but no videos http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVXk2mdrrXbGDFxpW0S2Nfw
How many subscribers do you have? 2
What timezone do you live in? Pacific
Additional info: I'm really looking forward to this event whether I am accepted or not, but would appreciate being accepted because I do know a lot of people will be accepted who have been in past Games. I feel lower people with this being there first time don't have even a chance of getting in which gives me small-hope, but I'll give it my all.

EdtheG

Career
Reaction score
IGN: edtheg
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I like to watch the hell games so it would be really fun and exciting to play in it, also it would be cool to see myself on Chad's stream when I watch it later.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 24th, 7th in EU.
Can you record?: Yes.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes.
How many subscribers do you have? 300
What timezone do you live in? GMT
Additional info: I'm very active on the server's, I used to be a moderator but I recently resigned and I join the Forgotten.

coveryoot

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: coveryoot
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Cause this is one of few minecraft events, that is really fun to watch. It really is a great event and i would love to be a part of it.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: #1094
Can you record?: No
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in? GMT +3
Additional info: Nothing to add.

Moosh

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Mooshman96
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Well this is a community event, and I would love to be a part of such a great thing and participate in more of these activities, I'm only new and I'd love to get involved a lot more. Sucks being the new kid on the block, but I'd really love to be a part of this, gain some new friends and more respect. This is such a great community and if I were able to participate in such an event I'd be greatly honored! I feel I can give more, and maybe after participating in such an event it will give me that extra confidence boost to be more involved! Just so I know I have a shot at things that may seem quite impossible. When I got Mod that was probably the best thing ever, and to be a part of this event would be the icing on the cake!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Somewhere around the 5000 mark, I am only new though (Been playing for roughly 2 months) and so far I have been sky rocketing up the leader board.
Can you record?: Yes! Fraps.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):Not yet! :(
How many subscribers do you have?-
What timezone do you live in? UTC/GMT +10, East Coast Australia.
Additional info: I am a kind guy and I love my PvPing! I am confident when it comes to events such as this one. I love making new friends and doing new things! :D

Last edited:

pevasty

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Pevasty
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Never been in an event like this and it will be such a good expierence to play with lots of pro's
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 1248 atm
Can you record?: I can but I will lag out
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): no
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in? GMT +1
Additional info: I like beating people and winning but I will probably not but meh

Megajamil18

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Megajamil18
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I've always been interested in entering the Hell games because its the best event on MCSG and pvp tournament. And if i get accepted it would be an experience i would never forget.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/megajamil18/ Between 100-200
Can you record?: No sorry.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yush but i dont record. http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaJamilMCSG
How many subscribers do you have? 25
What timezone do you live in? .GMT + 7 (Indonesia)

Additional info: I liek potatoez

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: YoungWolfy_
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I want to meet new people and challenge them eventhough I will lag alot!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: #43
Can you record?: Yes, I can record the Hell Games!
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): I do. http://www.youtube.com/user/WolfyyMontagesHD
How many subscribers do you have? 98. I has 250 in my previous channel but I closed it down.
What timezone do you live in? +8.00 GMT
Additional info: #WolfyyForHellGames2013

Coolrebe11

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: coolrebe11 (I know it's a bad name, but i've always been bad at names)
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Pvping has always been my main thing in Minecraft, in the times before multiplayer monster hunting was the best part, mcsg is my main and most fun thing! If i were to be in this event i'm sure i'd get quite far :) I should be in it because I belong here ;)
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I'm not sure actually, I haven't played for a while and my rating has probably dropped.. :(
Can you record?: No, I don't have a fast enough computer.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes but I don't upload videos
How many subscribers do you have? 2 haha.
What timezone do you live in? In east Europe GMT +1
Additional info: Being in this event would be awesome! I haven't known about this event before but I hope for the best! Pvping is my favorite and I can beat almost anyone, i've been called hacker a lot :(. I'm just being honest! I have read all the rules and understood them, I will just hold my thumbs and hope for the best! <3

PyrusZodiac

Survivor
Reaction score
This is a little off-topic but I thought wert took the win (hence his sig)
I know wert offered the win to LoveLights but did'nt she reject it?

nba

Diamond
Reaction score
Here is the application template:
IGN: nbalgend01
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:it seems like a lot of fun and there are a bunch of good players
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: around 1000
Can you record?:yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):yea
How many subscribers do you have? 26
What timezone do you live in?central
Additional info: I would love to be apart of this because It is a chance to get better.

Last edited:

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
Here is the application template:
IGN: PrivateCupcake1
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because I have always wanted to be in it, but I just haven't gotten the chance to be in it yet, and I think that it would be a great experience.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Around 1000
Can you record?: yes I have a very high quality recording system.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes I do.
How many subscribers do you have? nearly 100. 98 as of now.
What timezone do you live in? I live on the East Coast, so EST.
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network? Nope
Additional info: Even if I don't get in I would like to thank all of you for hosting this event, as I have watched the live stream in the past and it looks really fun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci