• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Apply Here] The Hell Games 7 {Quarter Quell}

Status
Not open for further replies.

alejac4314635234

Spectator
Reaction score
Here is the application template:
IGN: alejac43
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because i believe that i have the experience in this epic Survuval Games Tournament.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Around 1000
Can you record?: Yes, i have one of the best computers which can easily handle recording.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes I do. http://www.youtube.com/user/Sw3dix
How many subscribers do you have? 35 atm, but I have not been posting videos lately, i will start recording more in about a week.
What timezone do you live in? UTC+04:00 Moscow, St. Petersburg, Volgograd.
Additional info: I play MCSG about 2-5 hours per day, I believe that i would fit in this competition. I would like to thank the creaters of this event for organizing this 1-in-a-lifetime experience.

Reaction score
IGN: alejac43
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because i believe that i have the experience in this epic Survuval Games Tournament.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Around 1000
Can you record?: Yes, i have one of the best computers which can easily handle recording.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes I do. http://www.youtube.com/user/Sw3dix
How many subscribers do you have? 35 atm, but I have not been posting videos lately, i will start recording more in about a week.
What timezone do you live in? UTC+04:00 Moscow, St. Petersburg, Volgograd.
Additional info: I play MCSG about 2-5 hours per day, I believe that i would fit in this competition. I would like to thank the creaters of this event for organizing this 1-in-a-lifetime experience.
Good luck bro! You got this man! Them epic pvp skills will not let you down man :)

Oulaps

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Oulaps
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: It ha been my dream ever since hell games 3, I was watching and I thought "Wow! It would be sooo cool to be apart of it!" And then every year I was too scared to enter, I kept on training and now, I think its time for me to make my stand!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 800+- On all accounts
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFs6VIF6xQiGesXawdPAyvA
How many subscribers do you have? 20+
What timezone do you live in? CAF (GMT+2)
Additional info: If you guys accept me, it would be an honour, thanks for reading :)

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Oulaps
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: It ha been my dream ever since hell games 3, I was watching and I thought "Wow! It would be sooo cool to be apart of it!" And then every year I was too scared to enter, I kept on training and now, I think its time for me to make my stand!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 800+- On all accounts
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFs6VIF6xQiGesXawdPAyvA
How many subscribers do you have? 20+
What timezone do you live in? CAF (GMT+2)
Additional info: If you guys accept me, it would be an honour, thanks for reading :)
Dat internet...

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Lucidictive
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Not to win, dear god I couldn't imagine that, but for the experience. I'd love to be part of an event full of good players, and see how I do up against that type of challenge.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Around 1400, I have 213 wins as of now.
Can you record?: No.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, but not for recording.
How many subscribers do you have? Zip.
What timezone do you live in? Eastern Standard Time
Additional info: I have never participated in a hell games, and I would really like to experience this truly awesome experience.

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN parrot757
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I wanted to apply for hell games 6, but sadly i wanted to enter a day after apps closed.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 5,000 I Belive (My Friend always kills me whenever i play with him in dm cuz he gives himself good stuff
Can you record?:No
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):No
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in? CST
Additional info:
Thnks for reading app

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: TheRealAussie
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: This sounds like a whole lot of fun and I hope I can entertain others as well
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 721 (As of posting this)
Can you record?: I could if you want me to lag.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): no
How many subscribers do you have? 3 on my inactive one (I made 2 YouTube accounts and subbed to myself)
What timezone do you live in? EST
Additional info: Hai dere, my name is Steve and I liek to party

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: DerpyDash11
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:I think am an MCSG Veteran. I would love to test my skill with a real challenge.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 500?
Can you record?: yes.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes.
How many subscribers do you have? 110+
What timezone do you live in? GMT
Additional info: I think that I should be a participant in HG7 as it seems a ton of fun. I like trains.

mylilfony14

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: mylilfony
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I want to be a part as i want to make all ponies proud ;) , no but seriously this looks fun and i want to be a part of it.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 352
Can you record?: Yes with fraps ;D
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): yes, mylilfony and rhgngaming links : http://www.youtube.com/user/rhgngaming , http://www.youtube.com/user/mylilfony
How many subscribers do you have? 29 on mylilfony and 42 on rhgngaming
What timezone do you live in? GMT
Additional info: I should be a part of this because i want to show people what fony can do :p . In addition i watch all of chads streams before xD. Ps I Phan.

Last edited:

Justin

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: MrMethusela
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I have been interested since the first time I seen it, and wanted to get in the action.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: #4078, may change.
Can you record?: Yes :)
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): http://www.youtube.com/TheMrMethusela
How many subscribers do you have? Well, I haven't uploaded anything yet, it would be a great first video :)
What timezone do you live in? Eastern standard, USA
Additional info: I hope I can play :D

Last edited:

pKTran

Senior Moderator | Recruiter
Reaction score
IGN: pKTran
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I want to be apart of this event because it seems like a fun thing to participate in. Not only that, but it's a different way to play. This being said, I think it'll be interesting to play using methods I'm not used to, such as only teaming with your district partner.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I have 400+ wins, and I'm ranked 382 at the moment.
Can you record?: Yes, I can record.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes.
How many subscribers do you have? As of now, 120+.
What timezone do you live in? I live in the Eastern Standard Time Zone.
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer network? No. I do not have any MCGamer Bans.
Additional info: I've already started school, but I don't think it should interfere with this, should I get accepted. Also, if I do get accepted to participate in this, I am going try hard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci