• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Apply Here] The Hell Games 7 {Quarter Quell}

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungReckless

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Y0uNg_n_R3cKlEss
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I would like to be a part of this event because I have never done it before, and it looks extremely fun and I would like to try it out, to see what I am capable of, and to have a chance to show my pvp skill.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I am located around 270.
Can you record?: Yes, I can record but it is a little laggy when I pvp.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): I do. I share a YouTube with BLAZIN_420. But it had recently been started. Its BlazinRecklessMC. http://www.youtube.com/user/BlazinRecklessMC
How many subscribers do you have? We currently have 52 subscribers.
What timezone do you live in? I live in Central Time Zone. (U.S.)
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network? I have one MCBan. I was playing Minecraft Survival Games and I was on us9001.mcsg.in.The developers of MCSG were testing their systems on how many players could be be on just one server. It got up to be six-hundred players! Well, I was left to be in the top ten, and I was running around looking for chests/players and I found one player and I screamed "PLEASE TEAM" in all caps and the next thing you know is that I am banned for an hour. I was banned for using caps. One time...But its no excuse, I shouldn't have used them. I learned my lesson.
Additional info: Thanks a lot for taking a look at my application! I hope its considered, it would mean a lot to me! :D

Last edited:

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: illumina1337
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I always loved MCSG in the survival aspect, unfortunately MCSG doesn't really do the trick for me anymore, so to do something as Hell Games would be an amazing experience.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 11
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): IlluminaHD
How many subscribers do you have? 205 EDIT September 5th 2013: now 261
What timezone do you live in? MST (Mountain Standard Time)

Last edited:

hehehee123

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: hehehee123
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because, it would be a fun activity for me and the MCSG community. I Think this would be fun, and if i'm chosen it would being amazing.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 2338
Can you record?: Yes, i use the software FRAPS.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): http://www.youtube.com/user/TheKittenWorshiper/videos
How many subscribers do you have? 37
What timezone do you live in? EST

Thank you for taking the time and reading my application! :D

ImNotAFK13

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ImNotAFK13
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Cause idk.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 60
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have? 224
What timezone do you live in? Pacific
Additional info: Hellow

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: smahmaster731
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I think it will be fun and want to go up against pro players :) .
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: #51
Can you record?: Yes I can
Do you have a Youtube channel? Yep its smashmaster731
How many subscribers do you have? 125
What timezone do you live in? Central
Additional info: I wuv you BlazeMaster you where one of my mcsg insperations back when we played now and then.

Gir_28

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:Gir_28
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I really want to take part in this event cause its something that looks like it will be a challenge for all players but so much fun at the same time, I feel as I'm up to par to take on the other tributes and really give it my best shot.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:
At the moment 3,812
Can you record?:Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel?: Yes
How many subscribers do you have?: 212 currently
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network? I have one, but it was quickly disputed because it wasn't a valid ban. I got banned for "abusing planet minecraft" when that's not a valid reason to ban someone. Also I would like to note it was disputed within 2 hours.
Additional info: I'd love to take part in the event and have fun with the experience.

Last edited:

K259864

Career
Reaction score
IGN: k259864
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I want to be part of this event because I love MCSG and all parts of it. It would be awesome to be in a large community event such as this and do my best to survive! I have always wanted to be in the Hell Games but I never got the chance to because I was either away that day or I missed the chance to apply. This is noe of the best events in MCSG and it would be an honor to participate.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 2,117 :p
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, K2PlaysMinecraft
How many subscribers do you have?: 128
Additional info: I hope to be a part of this event!

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN:hobo1955
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:Because I've never participated in the Hell Games before and I've been with MCSG for over a year , still haven't gotten around to participating in any community events.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:2359
Can you record?: Kind of , but not regularly.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No :(
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in? GMT
Additional info: Im a hobo who needs somewhere to go. So be it if it's hell , I don't mind. I just want to play the games :)

KyleD

Career
Reaction score
IGN: KD181999
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I would love to take part in this event, because it looks really fun and it will be great to play against various players in the community. I feel as if this is also going to be interesting for YouTube.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Around 8000
Can you record?: Yes I can record this event.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes I Do, I was recently invited into my friends gaming channel. http://m.youtube.com/user/ExzeticGaming
How many subscribers do you have? 1747
What timezone do you live in? GMT +1
Additional info: I have being wanting to take part in this event for a while but I never got to post an application in time :3

richie57777

Tribute
Reaction score

IGN:Richie5777
Why do you want to be a part of this event?I've never been in it before and it looks interesting
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:#975
Can you record?:no
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):no
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in?Central Time
Additional info:Iv'e been waiting for this event for a long time.

hyperfuse03

Experienced
Reaction score
What if you already applied before?
Like on the google documents thing
or do i have to reapply again?

Kwayky

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: xXDA_MAKERXx
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I've never done it and it looks like it would be extremely fun to participate. I would be honored if I was accepted.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I was recently falsely banned for BSM for a week so you can't find me on the leaderboards, but I was number 28 before I was banned. (1098 wins I think)
Can you record?: Yes, I can record.
Do you have a Youtube channel?: Not yet, but I am going to start one up soon and If I get accepted I would start immediately and tell all my friends so I could get a small jump start.
How many subscribers do you have?: Look at question before this one.
What timezone do you live in? I live in PST.
Additional info: I probably won't get accepted because of the ban, but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci