• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

{Apply Here} The Official Hell Games 6!

Lining

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: LiningHawk1702
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: This event is really fun.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 206
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, it is in my signature :D
How many subscribers do you have? 146
What timezone do you live in? EST
Additional info: Im a Panda and I cant wait!

ryanroks594

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Ryansuks594 (used to be ryanroks594)
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: To be honest, I got bored, so I decided to apply. But, it looks like fun.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: My ryanroks account is located in the upper 350's in terms of rank.
Can you record?: Yeah
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):
How many subscribers do you have? 700 something.
Additional info: My channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanrokss594
Also, i'm an officer in the Rebels.

Branbob83

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Branbob83
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Well I've applied since the beginning and I really want to try it out! :D
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 23rd in the world and 10th in the US
Can you record?: Yes I can record with 80 frames on fraps
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, it's in my signature.
How many subscribers do you have? At the moment, 174
What timezone do you live in? PST
Additional info: I've been playing since beta, I'm the leader of the rebels, and I've been trying to get in since Hell Games 1. Hopefully I'll be accepted this time! I really want to try this. Thanks! :)

ryanroks594

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Branbob83
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Well I've applied since the beginning and I really want to try it out! :D
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 23rd in the world and 10th in the US
Can you record?: Yes I can record with 80 frames on fraps
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, it's in my signature.
How many subscribers do you have? At the moment, 174
Additional info: I've been playing since beta, I'm the leader of the rebels, and I've been trying to get in since Hell Games 1. Hopefully I'll be accepted this time! I really want to try this. Thanks! :)
I love you.

Jerm_Kunzy

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Jerm_Kunzy
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I've never competed and it seems like a great event!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: #682 Global
Can you record?: Nah
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have? 37
What timezone do you live in? Central
Additional info: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
IGN: RC_4777
Why do you want to be a part? I love participating in community events and meeting people, and this seems like a great fun way to do so!
Leaderboard Rank: 5,000 something, like 86 wins.
Can you record?: Yes, for a short time.
YouTube?: Yeah
Subs: IDK low number, I don't do much on it.
Time zone: EST
Additional Info: Capt is my friend. Capt accept me for once, I AM well-known as well >.>

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: TheManeEvent
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I want to be able to participate in an event as special and exclusive as this.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 2,486 (117 wins)
Can you record?: No, sorry :(
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): I have one just for watching videos.
How many subscribers do you have?
Additional info: I'd be very grateful if you accepted me as I would love to be in this event organized by the wonderful MCSG community.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:jefeperro
Age: my mom told me not to tell ppl that on the internetz
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: because i was in hellgames 4 and it was awesome... i was unjustly killed for recking to many ppl and i want a chance to play again.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 12th
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): yes
How many subscribers do you have? 642
What timezone do you live in? central
Additional info: It is not a real hell games without me... Also you promised i could play in hellgames 6 because i was unjustly killed in 4 and not able to play in 2 hellsgames in a row...

Reactions: dq

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Tacoface1234
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I really enjoy participating in community events like this, whether it be competitions, map testing, or any kind of community get together. While hell games has had a rocky past, it is essentially our biggest and most popular event. I would like to participate because, as a member of this community, this is something I want to say I was a part of. I feel that I would be remiss not to try my hardest to involve myself in this event.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 512
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, used for uploading evidence.
How many subscribers do you have? Zero, for that reason ^
What timezone do you live in? US central time
Additional info: It's obviously no secret that hellgames has been veering off in a relatively poor direction. There were a lot of complaints last season, and the game was almost shut down completely. I (Like many others, I'm sure) Feel that this competition will be the turnaround. I will not be missing this game, whether I'm a spectator or a tribute. I feel that I should be chosen because I (like many) have never gotten the chance to participate in this tournament. I have a complete understanding of the rules, and it can be assured that there will be no foul mannered violations from me. I want this game to go as well as it can, and anyone attempting illicit actions will be making that goal very difficult to attain. I don't plan on being a sore loser or whining about how other players did so-and-so, It's just an event for fun and that is how we should all view it. I hope you will consider handing me one of those 24 slots, it will be a fantastic time regardless.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: isaacbidisaac
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I think it will be a lot of fun and I think that I will be a good part in this event.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 6,000-8,000 EDIT: my rank is 3,399.(I know I am not that good. I will probably not make it but I want to apply anyways.
Can you record?: yes.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): no.
How many subscribers do you have?--------------------------
Additional info: Hope I make it, I will probably not. That is fine.

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: resistantcorn12
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I wasn't able to be apart of the first 5 games, so I want to be a part of this one. I also have been wanting to be in a big community event like this, and I love the thrill that this will give me.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: around 550, I'm on mobile doing this so i can't check :/
Can you record?: yes, but it lags me :/
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): yes, http://m.youtube.com/user/Resistantcorngames?feature=guide
How many subscribers do you have? 7 xD
Additional info: I really want to play in these games, I hope you guys consider this :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci