• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

{Apply Here} The Official Hell Games 6!

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
Ign: zacharu0614
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I heard its a very thrilling an exciting event that is very fun and many people tell great things about it.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 7663 (I have 52 wins)
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in? Eastern US time
Additional info: When are applicants chosen?

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: Drybear1998
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: The Hell games is definitely the biggest and one of the best MCSG community events, I feel like I would be a great addition to the Hell games since I believe I'm rather well-known in this community and I have never participated before. (I got in the Hell games 5 but I was not able to participate due to some unexpected irl issues.)
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I'm currently ranked #62
Can you record?: Depends, If my computer has a good day I probably will, otherwise I wont.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, Drybear1998HD
How many subscribers do you have? 290
What timezone do you live in? UTC+1
Additional info: Nothing really

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: kingusa12
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because the last Hell Games was a bit disappointing, and I tae this as a chance to redeem myself!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 4,271
Can you record?: Of course.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): I have a YouTube channel.
How many subscribers do you have? 36 as of now.
What timezone do you live in? +8:00 (Singapore)
Additional info: I absolutely love The Hell Games, I would be upset if I didn't get in to the Quarter Quell.

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: thedorkyd1
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I've never been apart of the hell games and my friends tell me how great it was, also in ratio from australians to americans to europeans we always have the least amount of people participating to i want to represent my country in this.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I believe I am 31st
Can you record?: Yes I can
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have? 80 or so
What timezone do you live in? GMT + 10
Additional info: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDorkyd that's my channel

vascopasco

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: vascopasco
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:I never played it. I play everyday MCSG so i would like to play something different and exciting =D!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 839
Can you record?:Yes i can
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):Yes i have
How many subscribers do you have? 97 subs
What timezone do you live in? UTC:GMT + 2 hours (Belgium)
Additional info: http://www.youtube.com/user/vascopascoHD (channel)

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: OnlyMathias
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Had a few friends in the last one they believe that it was an all around great experience and said I should give it ago and that it would be fun :D
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 1659
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): TechnoTundra
How many subscribers do you have? 30
What timezone do you live in? Est +5 hours from GMT
Additional info: No. :D

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: MJM239.
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I wish to be a part of the Hell Games once again, because my first match was an utter failure in terms of what I can do Survival wise. I failed early, and wish to compete once again to come back with a vengeance and do the best I can. The Hell Games is a fun, adrenaline-rushing experience, and I'd love to come back for more. Much more.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I am ranked 419th on the leaderboards.
Can you record?: Unfortunately I cannot record, and I hope that this isn't the reason why I may be denied in this event or any future events.
Do you have a YouTube channel? (if so, answer the next question): I do, but do not record/produce any videos.
What timezone do you live in?: Eastern Standard.
Additional info: I believe in second chances, my death was a failure, a clash. This time around I believe I can redeem myself, and will make things more interesting game-wise, and will hopefully make a good player for the game, and a better player for myself.

-MJ

dq

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: DQIX1
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I missed the first hell games due to personal reasons (i applied and got accepted), and havent been able to play since, so i finally want to get in one.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 1892
Can you record?: Yep
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yep
How many subscribers do you have? 32
What timezone do you live in? UTC−07:00
Additional info: Nothing Really, just hope i get accepted, and get a good teammate.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: ManOfTheBread
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because I've never been a part of this, and I want to try it out.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: If you add up all my wins from my different acounts, I sit at around the 170's-180's
Can you record?: Of course :p
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): You know it :p
How many subscribers do you have? 160+
What timezone do you live in? Same as you EST
Additional info: In someways I helped co-found the hell games because I approved of the idea, but gave some suggestions when you first showed me the idea.

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: illumina1337
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: This seems VERY fun, also this is my type of thing. I like the aspect of survival and Hell Games seems to really control that aspect from my perspective.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 20
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have? 196 EDIT: Now 194, 2 people unsubscribed :(
What timezone do you live in? Mountain Standard Time
Additional info: Nah.

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: sarchikani
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I've seen a lot of people talk about this and would love to be a part of the event.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Between 900 - 1000. 218 wins as now.
Can you record?: Yep
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yep
How many subscribers do you have? 45
What timezone do you live in? Eastern Timezone in the United States
Additional info: If you guys need help, you can contact me for anything.

Jockstah

Diamond
Reaction score
Here is the application template:
IGN: jockster2002
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I Applied for 'Hell Games 5' but didnt get accepted and really want to get in this time to show all you peole out there what i can do. I Also heard it is really fun xD.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: about 25-30th thousand, although i have a terrible win loss ratio my skills have actually been increasing a lot even making better players nervous.
Can you record?: Yes. Yes, i can record.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes i do although i do not really use it but if i do get in i will be sure to make coverage of the Hell Games 6.
How many subscribers do you have? 1, although i will be getting many more soon.
What timezone do you live in? AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) GMT: +10 or 11.
Additional info: I just hope you guys would really look into this application as i would really like to get in the Hell Games 6. If it means sacrificing what i need most then yes, i will for the Hell Games 6.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci