• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Are you proud of MCGamer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImToxic21

Platinum
Reaction score
Are you proud of this server?

Tell me.

Because personally, i wouldn't be.

And if you think i have no clue.. i play this server about 2 hours everyday and i'm starting to re-think my life.

This is no hate implied or anything but it's how i feel. So i'll speak up.

Are you proud to see this server have mini games on it, which lag, freeze and don't work?

Are you proud to see that many SG players constantly verbally disrespect everyone?

Are you proud to see that the server has one of the highest amount of hackers on Minecraft?

Are you proud to see huge YouTubers having to do failed recordings and them swearing at the 'stupidity' of this server?

Are you proud to see lots of SG players having to boost, team or hack to get to the top of the leaderboards?

Are you proud to see that many of your mods don't even do half their job?

[And before anyone says "Who doesn't do their job" Thats why. I don't even know who most of the EU mods are as they are never on and don't do anything. There are a few who i believe have made a huge impact.]

Are you proud to see your server be talked about my large/well known people in the community?

Are you proud to see that many moderators are hated and they constantly go on about how they are in 'the community?'

Are you proud to be a staff member. Tell me, because over the years of playing MCGamer i started off wanting to be a mod so bad.. And now if a Admin or etc offered me to be mod for free. I would decline. Please say this means something. Or am i just someone or has lost their pride to be part of MCGamer...

Last edited by a moderator:

dobbycreeper

Spectator
Reaction score
No, i am not proud of mcsg, they do nothing about hackers, they dont ip ban etc ad the server is laggy af, i dont go on it alot anymore because the community is terrible! Dont get me started on boosters and teams! xD

J

Jojo

"Are you proud to see that many of your mods don't even do half their job?

[And before anyone says "Who doesn't do their job" Thats why. I don't even know who most of the EU mods are as they are never on and don't do anything. There are a few who i believe have made a huge impact.]"

I can tell you one thing: you have no clue!

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Im not proud of some things but let me tell you what I am proud of...
The mods that work hard and show respect no matter how they are being treated.
The new players that are nice and always want to help out.
The few old players that are still around to play with me.
The new forms.
The community games.
The new and old youtubers that still uplift the server.
New ranks.
Im proud that the server got through the 1.8 faze.

These are just a few things you can be proud of. Instead of thinking about all the bad think about the good...Im still working on this in real life.

M

MattGlowstone

I guess the community don't really know what it's like behind the scenes, there are great moderators on this staff team, who work really hard, and all the community does is put them down...

And to answer the question asked, I am proud of McGamer, ChadTheDJ made this server from scratch, it now has over 3 million players on it, I would say that is a massive achievement, a lot more players than any other networks.

Also ImToxic, I can assure you the EU mods are doing work, they are either disguised or in game master, so don't put them down.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Mods working hard? Wrong server sry
The new players that are nice? Do you mean mod tryhards right?
The new forums? What's the sense of them if the server is shiet?
New ranks? Dang, a new purple rank, so cool <999999
don't want to comment on this lmao

Good thing on MCGAmer? I think you meant Hypixel or Badlion
Okay, can you prove literally anything you just stated?

I want proof from the other side, from those of you who are dissing us and saying we don't do anything. I've been a part of this community for two and a half years, and the entire last year has been filled with people like you complaining about everything. Even when we implement something you say will help, you just find ways to complain about that. It's not that the mods aren't doing their jobs, it's not that the staff doesn't listen to the players, it's that there are people like the OP and you who constantly put us down for literally everything we do. Yes, our minigames may not be all that great, but everybody comes here to play Survival Games anyway and the majority of our community is PvP based. That's why I myself have taken the responsibility to create multiple write ups on gamemodes I feel that people here would enjoy playing more, such as a 1v1 network and clan servers. But then again, if we add these things, you'll just complain again...

Also, you compare us to the staff on Badlion? That very Badlion staff who goes around permanently banning players that they don't like, and organizing DDoS strikes on players who are "annoying" them? Right, they're so much better than us.

I would spend time arguing your points, but you won't listen anyway because you have your mind so stubbornly set on the fact that the staff here and the server is so awful. If it's so awful, then just leave and stop causing inconveniences for the people here who actually care.

Last edited:

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
I think the problem we have here is everyone is being super opinionated, I think that there are good staff members, ASWELL as bad ones. I think there are good things about the server and bad things. It depends how you view it, but I do believe that are lots of places where the server needs lots of work.

M

MattGlowstone

I think the problem we have here is everyone is being super opinionated, I think that there are good staff members, ASWELL as bad ones. I think there are good things about the server and bad things. It depends how you view it, but I do believe that are lots of places where the server needs lots of work.
Of course there are places that the server needs worked on, not everywhere is perfect, but the devs always fix it in the end :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci