• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Atlantis Survival Games

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
Now that you all are moderators, maybe you'll be mature enough enough to remove this, err, rather untrue line: "The only water map actually under the water..." Let me go ahead and link you to a few maps that are indeed underwater.

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/team-star-spain-build-team.85178/#post-999385
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/sg-atlantis-finished.68570/
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/neptunis.43592/
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/red-forest-3-fallen-haven.55789/ (partially)

I do not at all dislike your map and of course think that you should keep working and improving on it, but one big improvement would be to get rid of that line. It is honestly disrespectful to the people who have already put hours of work into underwater maps. Please, just have some awareness of the the other builders in this community.
Please, just stop. i read this whole thread and the only thing i see is you complaing about the title and name. Why does it matter? I could careless if someone said they were the noly and i was one of them. If those people have an issue, it will be considered, but right now your the one being immature.

AmyGlitters

Career
Reaction score
Okay, lakerfuffle - You have brought up drama which has been sorted and have therefore being trying to create more drama than is needed. This thread hasn't been updated in a while, and if you're saying we need to be the mature ones, then you need to look at the previous post. This thread is for players and forum users to see what our map may possibly look like, not to comment on the tagline, and if you would so kindly stop doing so, that'd be great. If you continue to do so, I will lock the thread.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Please, just stop. i read this whole thread and the only thing i see is you complaing about the title and name. Why does it matter? I could careless if someone said they were the noly and i was one of them. If those people have an issue, it will be considered, but right now your the one being immature.
Your reply was honestly hard to read; I'm not sure what you were trying to say. I'm going to guess it's that I shouldn't be so concerned about this. Well basically, tough. I am concerned. But I am in no way being immature. In fact if anything, your post is erring on the side of childish.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Okay, lakerfuffle - You have brought up drama which has been sorted and have therefore being trying to create more drama than is needed. This thread hasn't been updated in a while, and if you're saying we need to be the mature ones, then you need to look at the previous post. This thread is for players and forum users to see what our map may possibly look like, not to comment on the tagline, and if you would so kindly stop doing so, that'd be great. If you continue to do so, I will lock the thread.
Then lock the thread right now.

Edit: oh by the way I love this gem, "You have brought up drama which has been sorted and have therefore being trying to create more drama than is needed." Lol. With that logic any time any person in the world argues their point, they're just trying to create drama. You're cute. Seriously.

Last edited:

Frazzli185

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Then lock the thread right now.

Edit: oh by the way I love this gem, "You have brought up drama which has been sorted and have therefore being trying to create more drama than is needed." Lol. With that logic any time any person in the world argues their point, they're just trying to create drama. You're cute. Seriously.
In all honesty. You're saying we are being disrespectful but you're attacking a tiny little part of the thread, which has nothing to do with the building (as previously said) and what we are focusing on. Yes, the tag line might be a little inaccurate but in no way did we say it was set in stone. This post was created before we even knew about it. So please stop causing arguments from nothing.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
In all honesty. You're saying we are being disrespectful but you're attacking a tiny little part of the thread, which has nothing to do with the building (as previously said) and what we are focusing on. Yes, the tag line might be a little inaccurate but in no way did we say it was set in stone. This post was created before we even knew about it. So please stop causing arguments from nothing.
You do realize you could just remove that line and I'd leave forever, right?

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
Your reply was honestly hard to read; I'm not sure what you were trying to say. I'm going to guess it's that I shouldn't be so concerned about this. Well basically, tough. I am concerned. But I am in no way being immature. In fact if anything, your post is erring on the side of childish.
Sorry, my arm is broken and im working more on spelling then on grammar.

Frazzli185

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You do realize you could just remove that line and I'd leave forever, right?
As Amy has said, the post hasn't been updated in a while, we would rather spend our time working on the map to get it done well and look great, and sort out the forum post afterwards. This post will most likely change drastically over the next few weeks due to the maps progression.

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
As Amy has said, the post hasn't been updated in a while, we would rather spend our time working on the map to get it done well and look great, and sort out the forum post afterwards. This post will most likely change drastically over the next few weeks due to the maps progression.
Please just remove the line FOR NOW so this will end, its not worth fighting tbh.

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
Amy and friends, To show you some idea of what I can do, heres an album of it - http://imgur.com/Ckehh01,MsJDNyl,j2...ZzkTI,6ipT6Vu,k7isYWH,WdRnlzF,8Mz5U2N,3kVYVdS

Biggest link in the world, am I right. And if your dissapointed in this, then please let me know, and it will be much improved once the map has made its way :)
Just a bit of constructive feedback. Use colors that work together, dirt and quartz is a no go, use colors that complement eachother, nether rack and quartz. dirt and wood. etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci