• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Atlantis Survival Games

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Please just remove the line FOR NOW so this will end, its not worth fighting tbh.
As Amy has said, the post hasn't been updated in a while, we would rather spend our time working on the map to get it done well and look great, and sort out the forum post afterwards. This post will most likely change drastically over the next few weeks due to the maps progression.
I don't wanna get involved but I found this rather irritating so I can't resist. Like frazzli said, without this none sense we could be finishing this map! That I fact is entirely true, I was with Amy on the server
Just a bit of constructive feedback. Use colors that work together, dirt and quartz is a no go, use colors that complement eachother, nether rack and quartz. dirt and wood. etc.
Just a bit of constructive feedback. Use colors that work together, dirt and quartz is a no go, use colors that complement eachother, nether rack and quartz. dirt and wood. etc.
Okay, although I don't really build, I do cinematics and interior buildings. So I can't do much towards your point.

AmyGlitters

Career
Reaction score
The map has been changed dramatically since those screenshots were taken, and we shall be updating the thread with new ones soon!

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Reminds me of solar frost, just less frost.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci