• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ATTENTION ALL PVPERS!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yeah, exactly what I was thinking, even though if they made new weapons and stuff for kids like that, MCSG would have to upgrade as the majority of its users are not so old, although there's actually a large chance of it sticking to 1.8 in my opinion, especially if influential youtubers would play it (Like Huahwi, for example), but at that point 1.7 would be even better :p
My thoughts exactly xD

Battey

Career
Reaction score
I want the rodding to be entirely removed from any sort of combat. The fishing rod has no place with an entity in the game. For a short time, either Mojang or MC Gamer actually removed the function, but I don't remember which it was. I realize that this is a game, but it also emulates real life in a sense. If you were to snag someone with a fishing hook, you would probably just stick into their skin much like how you would see on a sitcom. It would not knock you back. It is already an annoying thing to deal with. I never used the technique, because I find it cheap quite frankly. It seems to be on par with block hitting.
This argument against the fishing rod is just pointless! In that case, diamond swords and diamond gear should also be removed as they're not related to in real life. And you should be able to kill people with an iron sword with one hit as it is also related to real life. Potions and Enchants should also be removed. And finally, a various type of movement and diferent skills should also be added to the fighting scene, such as dodging, punching with 2 arms and many other things so it would emulate real life in a sense.

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
I'll remind everyone to remain respectful on the forums as well as all MC Gamer platforms. You are welcome to state your opinion and refute others, but stay within your bounds. I welcome all rebuttals to any opinion that I've stated, but there is no tolerance for ridicule towards any player's statement. If it continues, the thread will be handled on account of the flame. I hope that members can continue to publicly voice their opinions without the response or the fear for mockery, flame, or discrimination. Thank you.

Battey

Career
Reaction score
I'll remind everyone to remain respectful on the forums as well as all MC Gamer platforms. You are welcome to state your opinion and refute others, but stay within your bounds. I welcome all rebuttals to any opinion that I've stated, but there is no tolerance for ridicule towards any player's statement. If it continues, the thread will be handled on account of the flame. I hope that members can continue to publicly voice their opinions without the response or the fear for mockery, flame, or discrimination. Thank you.
so your opinion states that the game emulates real life and the fishing rod should be removed because it doesn't make sense as it isn't related to real life and then you don't want people to ridicule your opinion? PFFFt PLEASE!!! What did you expect? It's a block game lmfao..

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
so your opinion states that the game emulates real life and the fishing rod should be removed because it doesn't make sense as it isn't related to real life and then you don't want people to ridicule your opinion? PFFFt PLEASE!!! What did you expect? It's a block game lmfao..
I'm not necessarily referring to my opinion, but to any opinion stated by any player.

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
I knew Dinnerbone would do something about the combat rants people have. Dinnerbone is a cool guy.

Fuiix_

Tribute
Reaction score
I feel PvP currently is at a good stand. However including the 1.7 PvP and 1.8 finishing touches would make it perfect. Any excess "moves/abilities" would ruin the fact of PvP. If, for example, if when you rodded someone then pulled the rod in, it pulled that player towards you, it would remove the fact of using them in the first place. Its a compact and hard community to PvP at the best of times. I feel it would just mean that the player that wins is whoever can click, move, rod, scroll and/or think the fastest.
(A little rant :p)
post pls

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci