• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ATTENTION ALL PVPERS!

Ninja_Loop

Tribute
Reaction score
I feel PvP currently is at a good stand. However including the 1.7 PvP and 1.8 finishing touches would make it perfect. Any excess "moves/abilities" would ruin the fact of PvP. If, for example, if when you rodded someone then pulled the rod in, it pulled that player towards you, it would remove the fact of using them in the first place. Its a compact and hard community to PvP at the best of times. I feel it would just mean that the player that wins is whoever can click, move, rod, scroll and/or think the fastest.
(A little rant :p)
To be perfectly honest, people are going to hate on this. But I really wish they removed that fishing rods knocked you back.
The rod-damage is not a Minecraft feature. It's a plugin.
Try rodding someone on a vanilla server.

Goodeggs

Tribute
Reaction score
I completely agree. The fishing rod is unrealistic and we should remove it from the game. It's completely ridiculous that they would add anything to the game that does not emulate real life. Not only should the developers remove the fishing rod, but I also feel that the current system of "blocks" is unrealistic - I very rarely see cubic areas of dirt and grass in real life, and so those should be removed as well. Lastly, where is the realism with the swords? I'd always imagined that if I hit someone with a sword, some blood or something would come out of them, and yet nothing seems to happen on minecraft. I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not but I'm certainly going to address it.

BUHAHAHAHAHAHUEHUEHEHUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

HAHAUHSUAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...UNREALISTIC!!!! in Minecraft we are walking on 1x1 meter cubes!!!!!!!

Goodeggs

Tribute
Reaction score
Have you all noticed that we went from talking about 1.9 to arguing about the function of fishing rods?!?!

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd have to disagree entirely. I would say that anyone could just rod spam someone and then sword spam them. It's taking advantage of a delay and it's cheap. There isn't a large skill factor. Not one that trumps over any sword technique, anyway. You could easily devise a way to counter with your own sword. And then you have your bow that could accomplish all things you've said a rod can, while doing damage. I don't condone arrow spam, but at least it's progressive and requires more accuracy and aim than a rod does. A rod really doesn't need skill when there is no penalty factor for missing. You aren't taking a risk when using a fishing rod, however you have a slight cool down with your melee weapon and limited uses with bow and flint and steel.
"sword spam"

uwotm8?

7zu

Platinum
Reaction score
Fish Rodding is a skill where some players don't know how to use it. Look at CSGO, They have Flashbangs, Nades and Other stuffs not only just GUNS where you could just shoot. Adding Secondary makes the game more fun and tactical. Try fighting a Teams of 2 without Rod. Oh wait...

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
☐ Not rekt ☑ Rekt ☑ Really Rekt ☑ Tyrannosaurus Rekt ☑ Cash4Rekt.com ☑ Grapes of Rekt ☑ Ship Rekt ☑ Rekt markes the spot ☑ Caught rekt handed ☑ The Rekt Side Story ☑ Singin' In The Rekt ☑ Painting The Roses Rekt ☑ Rekt Van Winkle ☑ Parks and Rekt ☑ Lord of the Rekts: The Reking of the King ☑ Star Trekt ☑ The Rekt Prince of Bel-Air ☑ A Game of Rekt ☑ Rektflix ☑ Rekt it like it's hot ☑ RektBox 360 ☑ The Rekt-men ☑ School Of Rekt ☑ I am Fire, I am Rekt ☑ Rekt and Roll ☑ Professor Rekt ☑ Catcher in the Rekt ☑ Rekt-22 ☑ Harry Potter: The Half-Rekt Prince ☑ Great Rektspectations ☑ Paper Scissors Rekt ☑ RektCraft ☑ Grand Rekt Auto V ☑ Call of Rekt: Modern Reking 2 ☑ Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Rekt ☑ Rekt It Ralph ☑ Left 4 Rekt ☑ www.rekkit.com ☑ Pokemon: Fire Rekt ☑ The Shawshank Rektemption ☑ The Rektfather ☑ The Rekt Knight ☑ Fiddler on the Rekt ☑ The Rekt Files ☑ The Good, the Bad, and The Rekt ☑ Forrekt Gump ☑ The Silence of the Rekts ☑ The Green Rekt ☑ Gladirekt ☑ Spirekted Away ☑ Terminator 2: Rektment Day ☑ The Rekt Knight Rises ☑ The Rekt King ☑ REKT-E ☑ Citizen Rekt ☑ Requiem for a Rekt ☑ REKT TO REKT ass to ass ☑ Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Rekt ☑ Braverekt ☑ Batrekt Begins ☑ 2001: A Rekt Odyssey ☑ The Wolf of Rekt Street ☑ Rekt's Labyrinth ☑ 12 Years a Rekt ☑ Gravirekt ☑ Finding Rekt ☑ The Arekters ☑ There Will Be Rekt ☑ Christopher Rektellston ☑ Hachi: A Rekt Tale ☑ The Rekt Ultimatum ☑ Shrekt ☑ Rektal Exam ☑ Rektium for a Dream ☑ www.Trekt.tv ☑ Erektile Dysfunction

ftfy btw

7zu

Platinum
Reaction score
I just wish Mojang comes up with a powerful Anti-Cheat to prevent hackers. That would be the coolest thing ever.

Ninja_Loop

Tribute
Reaction score
☐ Not rekt ☑ Rekt ☑ Really Rekt ☑ Tyrannosaurus Rekt ☑ Cash4Rekt.com ☑ Grapes of Rekt ☑ Ship Rekt ☑ Rekt markes the spot ☑ Caught rekt handed ☑ The Rekt Side Story ☑ Singin' In The Rekt ☑ Painting The Roses Rekt ☑ Rekt Van Winkle ☑ Parks and Rekt ☑ Lord of the Rekts: The Reking of the King ☑ Star Trekt ☑ The Rekt Prince of Bel-Air ☑ A Game of Rekt ☑ Rektflix ☑ Rekt it like it's hot ☑ RektBox 360 ☑ The Rekt-men ☑ School Of Rekt ☑ I am Fire, I am Rekt ☑ Rekt and Roll ☑ Professor Rekt ☑ Catcher in the Rekt ☑ Rekt-22 ☑ Harry Potter: The Half-Rekt Prince ☑ Great Rektspectations ☑ Paper Scissors Rekt ☑ RektCraft ☑ Grand Rekt Auto V ☑ Call of Rekt: Modern Reking 2 ☑ Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Rekt ☑ Rekt It Ralph ☑ Left 4 Rekt ☑ www.rekkit.com ☑ Pokemon: Fire Rekt ☑ The Shawshank Rektemption ☑ The Rektfather ☑ The Rekt Knight ☑ Fiddler on the Rekt ☑ The Rekt Files ☑ The Good, the Bad, and The Rekt ☑ Forrekt Gump ☑ The Silence of the Rekts ☑ The Green Rekt ☑ Gladirekt ☑ Spirekted Away ☑ Terminator 2: Rektment Day ☑ The Rekt Knight Rises ☑ The Rekt King ☑ REKT-E ☑ Citizen Rekt ☑ Requiem for a Rekt ☑ REKT TO REKT ass to ass ☑ Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Rekt ☑ Braverekt ☑ Batrekt Begins ☑ 2001: A Rekt Odyssey ☑ The Wolf of Rekt Street ☑ Rekt's Labyrinth ☑ 12 Years a Rekt ☑ Gravirekt ☑ Finding Rekt ☑ The Arekters ☑ There Will Be Rekt ☑ Christopher Rektellston ☑ Hachi: A Rekt Tale ☑ The Rekt Ultimatum ☑ Shrekt ☑ Rektal Exam ☑ Rektium for a Dream ☑ www.Trekt.tv ☑ Erektile Dysfunction

ftfy btw
Sorry if you have already mentoined this ones, couldn't read everything you said. I got the message though, and I laughed a lot:
☑ Rektstellar ☑ I am Rekt ☑ The Rektover ☑ Rekt fishing in the Yemen ☑ Starrekt ☑ Rektballs

Ninja_Loop

Tribute
Reaction score
If they mess up PvP our gamemode is literally dead. Hopefully we can just contine to run on 1.8 if they do mess it up too bad c:

Not to worry
What if they add new blocks in 1.9? I'm afraid we must update to 1.9 when it comes out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci