• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aura [US Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

Platinum
Reaction score
Was i demoted? Because if i was demoted because of Owy being a Inappropriate body part on a male to me like that would be ba. Sorry for leaving the game, power in my house.
No, I accidently copied your name along with Aidan's. Aidan was demoted for not being active and always active on forums but not on ts.

Forbidix1

Diamond
Reaction score
If u guys do battle outset hit me up with a pm on skype my skype is all_in_yo_face

SerenityMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
LOL why can't you guys just take a loss..... Vacancy Isnt even Charmander LOL. Thats ExclxBeast105 he changed his name;...... but Good Battle. Oh and Also, PoseidonIsGod Doesn't Toggle, You guys are just Really bad.....

LeafyBinctTea

Survivor
Reaction score
LOL why can't you guys just take a loss..... Vacancy Isnt even Charmander LOL. Thats ExclxBeast105 he changed his name;...... but Good Battle. Oh and Also, PoseidonIsGod Doesn't Toggle, You guys are just Really bad.....
Says the guy who took the loss against Crimson off their thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci