• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Ava says bai

Avaline

Platinum
Reaction score
I want to say that.. I didn't resign because I stopped loving doing the work. I resigned because sometimes we won't feel appreciated or wanted a place, sometimes people will tell us that they want us out of here and I respect that. It's funny how you often find most happiness in the people you help, and I want to thank the people in the community that have ever said something nice to me, the people who told me I was worth something and appreciated my help. I hope that you guys will keep saying nice things to people who helps you, not necessarily moderator, but to people around you.

I hope that we one day will think before we say mean and horrible things to each other, I would love too be a place where people tread others as they wish to be treated themselves. Please be nice to each other, words can hurt...

Peace.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
That's a shame. Good luck, and if you ever come back, I hope that the community will have improved.

mfungamer

Career
Reaction score
Good bye Avaline... It's sad to see you go. You are a great person and we had some funny times together. I will always remember you. Keep being who you are and good luck with whatever you are doing.
And to everyone else watch what you are doing and behave the best way you can! It is sad to see people being seriously isulted.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
No please Ava, not you too :(
My dream was that you will follow me, but...bye :,( </3

Pacador

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm going to miss you! I hope you stay around in the community and on team speak so we can keep contact! :)

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
It is always sad to see somebody nice leave from MCGamer. I hope you have the best of life, and live it to the fullest. Also I never seen you on MCSG but you seem like a nice person..

JaviGBU

Platinum
Reaction score
No! Just no!!!! You too no :C Why all mods resigned today? ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci