• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Ava says bai

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
It is very sad to see many people leave today. I very sorry people were acting negative towards you. Even though we were never friends, you are still family in the staff community. Bye Avaline. :oops:

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I guess it's that time of the year, where the Mods wake up and realize what they're really doing with their life's.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I would love to know the story behind this. Anyways horrible to see you and Draco go today, good luck in the future.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
SO MANY RESIGNING ;-; GAAAH

Bye Ava ;-;

Thanks for being an amazing Staff member. You will be missed

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
Back before I was a mod, I looked up to you and Aracnophobia because you were such great mods. And actually, the reason I applied. You're a great person, too. I'm always here if you wanna talk or play a game. :D

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It was nice knowing you Avaline, I hope you will be fine and good luck with your future endeavors. I will miss you as a moderator.

Exploding_Wrath

Experienced
Reaction score
I want to say that.. I didn't resign because I stopped loving doing the work. I resigned because sometimes we won't feel appreciated or wanted a place, sometimes people will tell us that they want us out of here and I respect that. It's funny how you often find most happiness in the people you help, and I want to thank the people in the community that have ever said something nice to me, the people who told me I was worth something and appreciated my help. I hope that you guys will keep saying nice things to people who helps you, not necessarily moderator, but to people around you.

I hope that we one day will think before we say mean and horrible things to each other, I would love too be a place where people tread others as they wish to be treated themselves. Please be nice to each other, words can hurt...

Peace.
I'm gunna miss you on the MCSG scene avaaa ;-; We had some good times :')

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I remember you talking to me about this once before, but you know everyone has their own feelings and should be respected for that. I hope that you didn't feel unapprecietaed because you did some of the best work I've seen. See you around <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci