• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Ava says bai

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
You and Lqzer were the two mods that helped me when I first came here, and now you're both gone ;-;

Baii ;-;

feelzzHD|Nikola

Platinum
Reaction score
I want to say that.. I didn't resign because I stopped loving doing the work. I resigned because sometimes we won't feel appreciated or wanted a place, sometimes people will tell us that they want us out of here and I respect that. It's funny how you often find most happiness in the people you help, and I want to thank the people in the community that have ever said something nice to me, the people who told me I was worth something and appreciated my help. I hope that you guys will keep saying nice things to people who helps you, not necessarily moderator, but to people around you.

I hope that we one day will think before we say mean and horrible things to each other, I would love too be a place where people tread others as they wish to be treated themselves. Please be nice to each other, words can hurt...

Peace.
Nice said Ava, we will all miss you. Please if you ever decide to apply again, do it! Another great Moderator down. <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci