• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aviate | (US & CA Divison)

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3vVolution

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't feel right with Aviate anymore. I know I only played 2 days with the newer members, but I could tell that I wouldn't enjoy it as much. I just feel left out of the family, I don't know why but I do. I wasn't having as much fun as I used to, mainly because I'm getting worn out of MCSG. So farewell Aviate, time to say my good byes.

AviAndy Im not sure why you disbanded Aviate in the first place, but I guess it was for the best. You are the best leader no matter what any one says. I will always remember you and keep a place in my heart for you.

Lucidictive I honestly don't have a whole lot to say about you. I still remember that night when you were doing your Biology homework about sex or something, and we were just talking. You always told me if I should delete some post that would hurt someones feelings.

LittleRawr_ "Ballsack clevage" I still remember that clear as glass in my head. You can always cheer someone up, because you make funny remarks. I hope we can still keep in touch and I hope to play more MCSG with you.

ThatOneHks You look like a 20 year old with your stache and beanie. You always have a good attitude about bad situations. Sorry I don't have more to say about you, I didn't interact with you a whole lot. :(

I will miss all of you guys. Im sorry if Ididn't get to talk to you. :( I'll also pop onto the TS once in a while. By guys.

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't feel right with Aviate anymore. I know I only played 2 days with the newer members, but I could tell that I wouldn't enjoy it as much. I just feel left out of the family, I don't know why but I do. I wasn't having as much fun as I used to, mainly because I'm getting worn out of MCSG. So farewell Aviate, time to say my good byes.

AviAndy Im not sure why you disbanded Aviate in the first place, but I guess it was for the best. You are the best leader no matter what any one says. I will always remember you and keep a place in my heart for you.

Lucidictive I honestly don't have a whole lot to say about you. I still remember that night when you were doing your Biology homework about sex or something, and we were just talking. You always told me if I should delete some post that would hurt someones feelings.

LittleRawr_ "Ballsack clevage" I still remember that clear as glass in my head. You can always cheer someone up, because you make funny remarks. I hope we can still keep in touch and I hope to play more MCSG with you.

ThatOneHks You look like a 20 year old with your stache and beanie. You always have a good attitude about bad situations. Sorry I don't have more to say about you, I didn't interact with you a whole lot. :(

I will miss all of you guys. Im sorry if Ididn't get to talk to you. :( I'll also pop onto the TS once in a while. By guys.
;( *tear* *tear*

Edit: where is my head cheerleader? I'm pretty sure Andy and lucid want me to shank em

Reactions: Hks

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
You and vulza made it into the clan no?
Trial Members:
Mooclan
Aezlurr

Idk what happened to Vulza, but me and Torchy are the only ones left. (Even though I died a bunch of times yesterday and Torch wasn't even there)

Also, out of curiosity, how rare/common is it for Andy to invite someone to Aviate, rather than have them apply without him contacting them prior? Torch and Shift were invited, and I'm just wondering who else was.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci