• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aviate | (US & CA Divison)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatJuanGuy

Survivor
Reaction score
I better get the 500th post or I swear to god that poop will hit the fan... :mad:

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  • Name: Nick
  • US/CA: US
  • Timezone: EST
  • Time Available: Well, I'm available quite often. I'm active when I feel an attatchment to something, hoping you can give me one.
  • IGN: Shocksta
  • Wins/Total: 577/1492
  • *Teamspeak: Yes, is there a public teamspeak for this clan? If so I would like to know the IP.
  • *Mic: Audio Technica AT2020 USB condensor microphone.
  • Best PVP Quality: Fishing rod.
  • MCSG Donator: Iron for a while.
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: I'm looking for a close group of friends, you guys seem pretty kickass, so I'm just here to find people.
  • What makes you unique: I have lead clans before (Primeval), I'm very responsible, and I bring fun and commitment to clans.
  • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT):Yes actually, working on buying a new account because of my god awful IGN.
  • Comments: I do want to know that teamspeak question's answer, so just making sure you will respond to it.
Awesome to have you apply, best of luck!

cmclay

Experienced
Reaction score
hey andy
when can i try out
still haven't had the chance

DatJuanGuy

Survivor
Reaction score
hey andy
when can i try out
still haven't had the chance
Just contact him on Skype, He's almost always on... just ask him for your tryout c;
If somehow you can't get a hold of him, then try the Teamspeak (Ask a member of Aviate for the ip if you don't have it)
Anyways, good luck <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci