• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aviate | (US & CA Divison)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoalaTy

Experienced
Reaction score
  • Name: Tyler
  • US/CA: Both
  • Timezone: 8:08 at the moment MT
  • Time Available: Thursdays, Fridays, Weekends
  • IGN: Ty112001
  • Wins/Total: 235
  • *Teamspeak:Yes
  • *Mic: Of Course
  • Best PVP Quality: When I get in the groove, Fishing Rod Technique
  • MCSG Donator: NO :( im working on it though
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: Because I was in clans but this one looks the best I seen yet.
  • What makes you unique: My Name! Everyone thinks I a noob but im not.
  • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT): Totally
  • Comments: Probaly won't make it but whatever.

A

Asanity

• Name: Tyler
  • US/CA: Both
  • Timezone: 8:08 at the moment MT
  • Time Available: Thursdays, Fridays, Weekends
  • IGN: Ty112001
  • Wins/Total: 235
  • *Teamspeak:Yes
  • *Mic: Of Course
  • Best PVP Quality: When I get in the groove, Fishing Rod Technique
  • MCSG Donator: NO :( im working on it though
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: Because I was in clans but this one looks the best I seen yet.
  • What makes you unique: My Name! Everyone thinks I a noob but im not.
  • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT): Totally
  • Comments: Probaly won't make it but whatever.
Awesome, I've added you on Skype please accept it :)

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score

• Name: Drew Olsen
    • US/CA: US
    • Timezone: Eastern US
    • Time Available: Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturday, Sunday.
    • IGN: Sir_Cronos
    • Wins/Total: Adding both of my accounts ( Sir_Cronos, zehoyya22 <-- not used anymore )46 but i'm still good a pvping just don't always win.
    • *Teamspeak: Yes, and I go on a lot.
    • *Mic: Yes, I have a mic.
    • Best PVP Quality: Good with Sword Strategies and secondary weapons ( mostly flint and steel, and fishing rods. )
    • MCSG Donator: Yes, i'm a gold donator.
    • Why do you want to join Aviate: I want to join Aviate to have fun, battle other clans, and most off all improve my skills at PvP. I don't want to join Aviate for the fame or for the bragging rights I want to join to make me a better player, meet new people, and have fun and be competitive against other clans. When people first join something they stick with it for a few days or a short period of time but i'm willing to make a commitment and take hours away from my week make room for Aviate.
    • What makes you unique: What makes me unique is that I don't win very much on MCSG but I play on other PvP servers and i'm very good on them. Also another thing is that I spent a lot of time on this application because I actually care and am willing and want to make the commitment and take it serious.
    • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT): Yes!!!!!!! I WANT to change my name to AviDrew, and I will the minute I get accepted if I do which I hope I do.
    • Comments: I hope that you will accept me even though my lack of wins, I will admit i'm not the best at PvP i'm good, and skilled but one of the reasons I want to join is to improve everyone needs to improve or life would be pointless if everyone is perfect. I really hope you give me a chance.

Thank's for your time - Drew/Sir_Cronos

Last edited:
A

Asanity

• Name: Drew Olsen
    • US/CA: US
    • Timezone: Eastern US
    • Time Available: Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturday, Sunday.
    • IGN: Sir_Cronos
    • Wins/Total: Adding both of my accounts ( Sir_Cronos, zehoyya22 <-- not used anymore )46 but i'm still good a pvping just don't always win.
    • *Teamspeak: Yes, and I go on a lot.
    • *Mic: Yes, I have a mic.
    • Best PVP Quality: Good with Sword Strategies and secondary weapons ( mostly flint and steel, and fishing rods. )
    • MCSG Donator: Yes, i'm a gold donator.
    • Why do you want to join Aviate: I want to join Aviate to have fun, battle other clans, and most off all improve my skills at PvP. I don't want to join Aviate for the fame or for the bragging rights I want to join to make me a better player, meet new people, and have fun and be competitive against other clans. When people first join something they stick with it for a few days or a short period of time but i'm willing to make a commitment and take hours away from my week make room for Aviate.
    • What makes you unique: What makes me unique is that I don't win very much on MCSG but I play on other PvP servers and i'm very good on them. Also another thing is that I spent a lot of time on this application because I actually care and am willing and want to make the commitment and take it serious.
    • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT): Yes!!!!!!! I WANT to change my name to AviDrew, and I will the minute I get accepted if I do which I hope I do.
    • Comments: I hope that you will accept me even though my lack of wins, I will admit i'm not the best at PvP i'm good, and skilled but one of the reasons I want to join is to improve everyone needs to improve or life would be pointless if everyone is perfect. I really hope you give me a chance.

Thank's for your time - Drew/Sir_Cronos
Declined for not reading our rules. You cannot be in another clan while in Aviate. Especially when you just made your "own" clan and than apply for ours 20 minutes afterwards. Also look at the win requirements as well, thank you.

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Declined for not reading our rules. You cannot be in another clan while in Aviate. Especially when you just made your "own" clan and than apply for ours 20 minutes afterwards. Also look at the win requirements as well, thank you.
Put the hammer down. :D
Also: I've been accepted for full member, looking forward to spending time with you guys!

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
I deleted the post I thought I made it then I'm bestfriends with AviJack and he told me to try out and he messaged Eddy I think but the #Sirs doesn't exist anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci