• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aviate | (US & CA Divison)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AviEddy

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Brandon
IGN:
Wins/Total:
My KDR is 700/1800
Mic: I do have a mic. but its not the best. i am getting a turtle beach some time in December.
Best PVP Quality: NFS and sword! :D
MCSG Donator: I am a donor on mcsg. at the moment.
Why do you want to join Aviate:

I would like to join aviate because of the people in the clan. i have met some of you and i enjoy you guys :)
What makes you unique:
I am modest, so I will let you decide what is unique about me.
Willing to change IGN in the future:
I am no willing to change my IGN ever :( due to my youtube channel. and i have become known on mcsg.

Willing to change Skin to a Marvel Character:
hmm sorry YouTube again :p
Comments: I have none :)
Heard a lot of good things about you :) Hope to try you out tomorrow!

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  • Name: Nick
  • US/CA: US
  • Timezone: EST
  • Time Available: Well, I'm available quite often. I'm active when I feel an attatchment to something, hoping you can give me one.
  • IGN: Shocksta
  • Wins/Total: 577/1492
  • *Teamspeak: Yes, is there a public teamspeak for this clan? If so I would like to know the IP.
  • *Mic: Audio Technica AT2020 USB condensor microphone.
  • Best PVP Quality: Fishing rod.
  • MCSG Donator: Iron for a while.
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: I'm looking for a close group of friends, you guys seem pretty kickass, so I'm just here to find people.
  • What makes you unique: I have lead clans before (Primeval), I'm very responsible, and I bring fun and commitment to clans.
  • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT):Yes actually, working on buying a new account because of my god awful IGN.
  • Comments: I do want to know that teamspeak question's answer, so just making sure you will respond to it.

Austin

Platinum
Reaction score
Cheerleaders:
CrayZae_Apple

Spo15
Rhino1928
Vulza
Timothy123
Ender_Harold
Bat_Poop
ThappleTree
Henryp909
Flyon21
EliteIonzz
Arched10
OMGitsApple
timothy123
LittleRawr_
CaptainJS
Sydneyy316
I feel cool cuz meh name is bold. :)

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Definitely recommending Nick, he's a great player, he communicates well and one of the underrated players in MCSG. Hope to see on the clan soon, Nick.
First thing I noticed on the roster was you, and needed your voice. :p

AviEddy

Survivor
Reaction score
  • Name: Nick
  • US/CA: US
  • Timezone: EST
  • Time Available: Well, I'm available quite often. I'm active when I feel an attatchment to something, hoping you can give me one.
  • IGN: Shocksta
  • Wins/Total: 577/1492
  • *Teamspeak: Yes, is there a public teamspeak for this clan? If so I would like to know the IP.
  • *Mic: Audio Technica AT2020 USB condensor microphone.
  • Best PVP Quality: Fishing rod.
  • MCSG Donator: Iron for a while.
  • Why do you want to join Aviate: I'm looking for a close group of friends, you guys seem pretty kickass, so I'm just here to find people.
  • What makes you unique: I have lead clans before (Primeval), I'm very responsible, and I bring fun and commitment to clans.
  • Willing to change IGN in the future(VERY IMPORTANT):Yes actually, working on buying a new account because of my god awful IGN.
  • Comments: I do want to know that teamspeak question's answer, so just making sure you will respond to it.
Awesome, will be trying you out soon! #PostingInSchool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci