• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Banned for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
They only say that because he was the nummer 1 player on us (in the beta).
The thing is, iv actually played in a few matches with him, and every time I fought him, it felt like he was hacking. (using some kind of combat cheats) I don't know, I never really gotten around to following him and seeing if I was right, so when I heard he got banned I suspected he might have been banned because of that.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The thing is, iv actually played in a few matches with him, and every time I fought him, it felt like he was hacking. (using some kind of combat cheats) I don't know, I never really gotten around to following him and seeing if I was right, so when I heard he got banned I suspected he might have been banned because of that.
Nah he got banned for the same thing as I did (as he says himself) Karoleigh says he anoyed her.

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
Nah he got banned for the same thing as I did (as he says himself) Karoleigh says he anoyed her.
Annoying? well that's really strange, there is no rules about that. Ignoring people is also the best choice if someone is annoying you.

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
Karoleigh sounds power crazed, you know it happens to a lot of people with high authority. They have power to do stuff, so when someone does something as simple as bother them, then they punish them. Either way, they don't deserve a position of power.

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
Please respect all staff members including Ops and Moderators and their decisions!
  • You can trust us by making decisions on how to handle anything as we are doing it to better our community. Sometimes you might not agree completely with us, but you need to understand and trust our judgement in situations.
  • If you are seeing any abuse done by the moderators or admins like cheating, contact ChadTheDJ directly and I will handle it.
So I'm guessing you need to contact ChadTheDJ

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Please respect all staff members including Ops and Moderators and their decisions!
  • You can trust us by making decisions on how to handle anything as we are doing it to better our community. Sometimes you might not agree completely with us, but you need to understand and trust our judgement in situations.
  • If you are seeing any abuse done by the moderators or admins like cheating, contact ChadTheDJ directly and I will handle it.

Thx gonna try that, but I saw you already did to. Thanks again :)

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I'm also guessing that this might have to do with the ban...
"You can trust us by making decisions on how to handle anything as we are doing it to better our community. Sometimes, you may not agree completely with us, but you need to understand and trust our judgement in situations."

So karoleigh said no because he irritated me and other mods. Than I said yes, but the rules don't say anything about an anoying people (as a joke).
This is also part of it. Not only did you not trust their judgement that it was ban worthy or not, but you also heavily implied that it's completely okay to bother the staff all day if you want, which you can not, it's common sense not to. Joke or not, that was not something you should have done at all. The xD at the end didn't help either. It may imply you are just joking around, but in certain situations like this one, it just looks like you're trolling and is seen as a more offensive thing.

I'm not saying they should have just banned you without warning like that, but you did do something you shouldn't have.

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
I'm also guessing that this might have to do with the ban...
"You can trust us by making decisions on how to handle anything as we are doing it to better our community. Sometimes, you may not agree completely with us, but you need to understand and trust our judgement in situations."

This is also part of it. Not only did you not trust their judgement that it was ban worthy or not, but you also heavily implied that it's completely okay to bother the staff all day if you want, which you can not, it's common sense not to. Joke or not, that was not something you should have done at all. The xD at the end didn't help either. It may imply you are just joking around, but in certain situations like this one, it just looks like you're trolling and is seen as a more offensive thing.

I'm not saying they should have just banned you without warning like that, but you did do something you shouldn't have.
Also just be seeing that it seemed as if the person is very very much careless about banning people. If you ban people like that soon there will be nobody left, and instead of banning people who have done such a simple little offence and banned them without even a warning is quite unprofessional like, something I don't like coming from someone who has as much power as a mod/admin does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci