• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bans for investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnycentral1

Survivor
Reaction score
Actually, you said they do what's best for "them" which could come over as them as in the staff themselves. I am now going to drop this to prevent a flame war. Please respect that.
There is no flame war, we are having a civil discussion.. Im sorry you thought I meant that when it wasnt that way at all.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
If people are having health problems over a game might want to take a break and work on life its a lot harder
As said, for the staff, and even more so the Sr. Staff, this is more than a game, this IS life, one where we keep a place that is meant to keep kids and adults alike entertained safe and free from the idiots of the real world. For someone like a member of Sr. Staff who has devoted at the very least; 50% of their own time to keep people safe online, you cannot simply "take a break".

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
Peace would be if you were neutral to hackers
just like HiveMc is who dont bans them.
The worst thing you could had done and also
actually did was introducing automatic bans for
hackers, spammers and children who think saying dumbs things is fun, just like MineZ autobans everybody. IMO automation of bans is a de-humanization and makes MCSG.in even more crappy.
That grammar o_O:confused:

Reaction score
Peace would be if you were neutral to hackers
just like HiveMc is who dont bans them.
The worst thing you could had done and also
actually did was introducing automatic bans for
hackers, spammers and children who think saying dumbs things is fun, just like MineZ autobans everybody. IMO automation of bans is a de-humanization and makes MCSG.in even more crappy.
What? That is completely unrelated to the topic at hand. And MCSG doesn't even have our anti-cheat plugins autoban. I'm so confused by this post....

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm sorry for you. Also maybe instead of a perma ban just perma mute them

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sorry for you. Also maybe instead of a perma ban just perma mute them
We at mcsg really take bulling seriously... And if someone is harrassing you, or anyone else. Come to one of the staff, and we'll attempt to sort it out...

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
We at mcsg really take bulling seriously... And if someone is harrassing you, or anyone else. Come to one of the staff, and we'll attempt to sort it out...
Like I said why not just mute these people not ban them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci