• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bans for investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
If they can't handle a video game they might need to get checked out by a doctor
So, if you get bullied and harassed constantly and are suffering from sleep loss, stress, etc, you need to go to a doctor just because it's from a video-game?

Just because it's a videogame DOES NOT make it any less relevant. It has a community, and if I wished, I could easily counter with "Facebook is just a website, ask.fm is a website", etc etc. That doesn't matter. Cyber-bullying STILL exists and is a huge problem.

We have a community, along with a video-game. They're not getting bullied by virtual characters, they're getting bullied and attacked by actual people.

GoryGator

Survivor
Reaction score
...-_- It's cyber bullying they can't handle. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to handle it either!
Pretty sure I can handle a bunch of little kids calling me names and harrasing me over a game I could you know like mute the or block them on skype? lol

GoryGator

Survivor
Reaction score
So, if you get bullied and harassed constantly and are suffering from sleep loss, stress, etc, you need to go to a doctor just because it's from a video-game?

Just because it's a videogame DOES NOT make it any less relevant. It has a community, and if I wished, I could easily counter with "Facebook is just a website, ask.fm is a website", etc etc. That doesn't matter. Cyber-bullying STILL exists and is a huge problem.

We have a community, along with a video-game. They're not getting bullied by virtual characters, they're getting bullied and attacked by actual people.
Maybe you should mute them, block them, or take a little break away of the computer and get some fresh air?

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Pretty sure I can handle a bunch of little kids calling me names and harrasing me over a game I could you know like mute the or block them on skype? lol
You clearly don't understand what's happening here, so please just stop.

Maybe you should mute them, block them, or take a little break away of the computer and get some fresh air?
Is that what you would do if a group of people from school were harassing you on social networking sites? Look at it from our point of view instead of just instantly deciding on your opinion before you even know what you're talking about.

GoryGator

Survivor
Reaction score
You clearly don't understand what's happening here, so please just stop.

Is that what you would do if a group of people from school were harassing you on social networking sites? Look at it from our point of view instead of just instantly deciding on your opinion before you even know what you're talking about.
But this isn't school? This is a game.. People over react to much.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Still over reacting.
Would you like me to tell you what it's like being constantly insulted and harassed no matter how much you do for the community?

Not fun. As I have also said, put yourself in our shoes before you go making such rude and insensitive comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci