• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bans for investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
To all:
Cyberbullying is something that we take seriously. I even know personally somebody who has commited suicide because he/she was cyberbullied. So to all that says this isn't a big deal, to us, it is because our staff is supposed to set an example to all MCSG players. If they aren't doing this then there is no point of keeping them.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm slightly upset at how some of the community is handling this. At this point in the age of the internet you'd think people would be more akin to the effect cyber-bullying and stress can have on people. As someone who has undergone both constantly I can tell you for a fact that it hurts. You lose sleep over things like these, whether the platform over which the bullying is performed is a video game or not, the effect is the same. You lose sleep over these comments, attacks and threats, you worry that more will come and become paranoid. If things do continue you will become more paranoid, more stressed, and lose a lot more sleep.
I for one undergo quite a bit of stress at school. Whether it's coping with the masses of unbearable people around me, or trying to maintain a good enough grade to continue my honors courses, I come home suffering from a headache and wanting to do absolutely nothing. The effects of cyber-bulling are the same. It's hard to understand this all if you haven't gone through it, many people think that those who can't handle bullying are wusses and should get over it.

All I'm asking is those of you saying "HUR HUR HUR, How r u geting fisicly hurt ovr a videogam? Tak a brek." Stop and think about what can happen to those bullied.
Well said.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
What? That is completely unrelated to the topic at hand. And MCSG doesn't even have our anti-cheat plugins autoban. I'm so confused by this post....
I think he's saying that it would be even worse if we had automatic bans, but that is completely unrelated... >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci