• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bans for investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoryGator

Survivor
Reaction score
Would you like me to tell you what it's like being constantly insulted and harassed no matter how much you do for the community?

Not fun. As I have also said, put yourself in our shoes before you go making such rude and insensitive comments.
Do you get harrassed or whatever in messages or with words?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't think you've been cyber bullied before GoryGator. And just because you might be able to handle it doesn't mean everyone can. Some people aren't super self-confident.

Reaction score
Just something kinda funny: So me and my cousin were playing on 48 servers just before all this happened. He doesn't have donor, so we had to play on higher servers. Anyway, we played a couple of games...
Me: Uhh... I'm banned.
Him: WHAAA?!?! You weren't even hacking.
Me: It wasn't for hacking...
Him: Then what was it for?
Me: Apparently I'm under investigation for conspiracy against the community.
Him: Conspiracy!? I THOUGHT WE WERE PLAYING MINECRAFT!
Hahahahaha. It's much more than that... Clearly... Lol

On a second not:
Just so you all know, those who were banned, understand the reasons clearly, and we have full trust that it will be dealt with quickly. Thanks all for the support, but we are aware of the reasons, and those who were banned get it. At least I do, and I think I speak for all of us banned guys when I say, DON'T GET INVOLVED!!! We realize you're trying to help, but we just want to get this dealt with as fast as possible. It takes longer when there are so many of you asking so many irrelevant questions on here. So let's let them do their job guys!
*****READ BEFORE POSTING*****

Br00k

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nobody is demoted on the forums because as previously stated, they senior staff has to go through all the evidence before taking permanent action.
Ohh I thought they were demoted for different thing....

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
To all:
Cyberbullying is something that we take seriously. I even know personally somebody who has commited suicide because he/she was cyberbullied. So to all that says this isn't a big deal, to us, it is because our staff is supposed to set an example to all MCSG players. If they aren't doing this then there is no point of keeping them.
Was this person from MCSG........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci