• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Being Shy On Team Speak :|

Ennobay

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm exactly the opposite (except for the sounding like a girl part, I sound just like one too) but I can just jump straight into any group and instantly get along! I recommend getting a close net of people (your homies as I call them) and just talk to them, and slowly get to know more people!
The thing is I can't get a group of friends if I'm shy :/ gotta work on that.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
I join random channels, and just start talking. Bring up any subject! Like, start up a conversation about napkins, and see where it leads.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well you're always welcome in Counterstrike. It may also help alleviate awkwardness if you first poke someone and ask if they mind if you join, then come if they say yes.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
I go into a channel, then say:

"What does the fox say. RING DING DING DING DINGA DING DING"

LizzyBethyMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Another tip, if you are teaming with someone in game, just ask them if they want to talk on ts. Then you automatically have someone to talk to.

Or, if you ever see me on, just poke me, I love meeting new people! <3

Decemberr

VIP (;
Reaction score
Most people are nice enough to come talk to anyone, like @LizzyBethyMC or @Mc_Fails .
I can't say I'm one of the ones that lets anyone join in on my channels, but I don't mind giving someone a chance. :)
It's good to talk to new people every now and again.

And like @Cubes mentioned, he started out not talking to many people. I find that a lot of people on teamspeak are this way. Really all you have to do is be bold one day and just join a channel and hop into the conversation or just join a team of mcsg'ers. Everyone that I have known, personally, started out with no one/small group on ts, and now have their own group of good friends.

Good luck. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci