• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Being Shy On Team Speak :|

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly, if you just sit in an empty lobby, people will eventually join. If those people happen to be Trolls, poke a mod. Chances are, you'll get to talking with that mod and after that, you won't be as afraid to poke that mod and asked to be moved to their channel.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly, if you just sit in an empty lobby, people will eventually join. If those people happen to be Trolls, poke a mod. Chances are, you'll get to talking with that mod and after that, you won't be as afraid to poke that mod and asked to be moved to their channel.
Funny, the one time I spoke to a mod was possibly the worst time of my life...
I guess everybody has a different experience.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Did I say all? No matter where you are or what community you are in, not everyone is "good" or "right". Just because you had a bad first experience with a moderator does not mean you should associate that moderators characteristics, actions, and thoughts with all other moderators. Give it another try.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Did I say all? No matter where you are or what community you are in, not everyone is "good" or "right". Just because you had a bad first experience with a moderator does not mean you should associate that moderators characteristics, actions, and thoughts with all other moderators. Give it another try.
'Meh, every time I do it's always for something bad. I'm not even going to try again.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
'Meh, every time I do it's always for something bad. I'm not even going to try again.
Going in with that attitude will start the experience off bad; which you never want to do. Go in with an optimistic outlook on things and just maybe they will turn out better! :)

Anyways, though I'm happy to have this conversation with you, I don't think this is the right place to have it. Feel free to PM me or add me on skype if you'd like. :p

Back to the topic at hand though.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Going in with that attitude will start the experience off bad; which you never want to do. Go in with an optimistic outlook on things and just maybe they will turn out better! :)

Anyways, though I'm happy to have this conversation with you, I don't think this is the right place to have it. Feel free to PM me or add me on skype if you'd like. :p

Back to the topic at hand though.
~Almost on topic.
I guess it's just my luck. Every time I'm associated with staff on there, it's always because I apparently did something bad.
Whatever. I guess our views on moderators aren't the same.

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
If I go on TS I just sit in the lobby ;-; My voice is deep (to a point) but I'm just shy and afraid of rejection ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci