• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Being Shy On Team Speak :|

Decemberr

VIP (;
Reaction score
As a moderator that is on teamspeak daily, I can see where some people would not like the moderators.
However, I won't comment about that. I just have to go off what @Claps123 mentioned, that not all the moderators are going to be rude or only talk to you if you do something wrong. My advice in response to that, @Mamiamato24 , is if a moderator is constantly telling you that you are doing something wrong is either A. Because you are doing something you should not be doing, or B. The moderator is in the wrong, and you should be reporting them to senior staff.
I really hope that you aren't having a bad time with any staff, as I know the majority of us do try and keep the peace.

There is nothing you should be afraid of on teamspeak, it really does help with confidence issues, and you really do meet a lot of cool people and new friends. You just need to take a day or two to be bold and join channels and chat people up. If they do happen to be rude or push you away, just try a new group. :)

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, they're all in they're channels so I don't want to disturb them.
Try text chatting them and starting a convo. after a bit they will probably add you to the channel, or you can ask. :p. I've spoken to like 1 person on MCSG so I'm prob. not the best advice-giver though.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Try text chatting them and starting a convo. after a bit they will probably add you to the channel, or you can ask. :p. I've spoken to like 1 person on MCSG so I'm prob. not the best advice-giver though.
They're all in those DND/AFK/Moderator channels. I couldn't join anyway.
Well we all have different views on this situation. I'd just rather let them be and go cry in a corner.

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
I'm plannign on going to TS right now... so do I like just join a channel? I'm nervous :S

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
This weekend I hope I can finally talk to people on TS. I've been invited to join lots of channels but I never do :p

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

So when I first heard about the MCSG Team Speak I was eager to get on and meet new people! But what ended up happening is I join the channel then just sit in one of the MCSG lobbies...
The reason this happens is because I don't want to but in on peoples channels (Joined in once or twice and it ended up being awkward in a few...) But at the same time I would like to meet new people as I don't know many. So I am kind'ov at a loss at what to do... Join the lobbies at the risk of people not wanting me in their conversations, or just sit in a empty channel waiting for someone else to join?
Also, I sound like a girl on Team Speak (I get it a lot from people) so I at the same time don't want to be embarrassed :(

Would love some feedback!

Thanks for your time,
-Ennobay
I am probably the most shyest person in the corn field so I'm way to chicken to be on ts xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci