• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Benja and Jerome: Your Thoughts and Opinions

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't remember the specific number as I don't normally watch his videos and I watched about 1 minute of the video 7 months ago.
Sorry, but I'm not spending approximately 3.5 hours searching for something that I'm pretty sure doesn't exist.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sorry, but I'm not spending approximately 3.5 hours searching for something that I'm pretty sure doesn't exist.
I would hope that you wouldn't think I'd lie on a subject like this, but I guess not :/

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
They're obviously good youtubers. That's out of the question. But their humour is directed towards a certain audience, and that is an audience I am not a part of. Sure, like everyone, they can make a funny joke that will get a laugh out of me on occasion, but most of their youtube career is directed towards younger children.

There are a lot of people like me that joke about baccas and all that, but that's because it's just a joke among us now. It's just an old joke that we still find funny.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would hope that you wouldn't think I'd lie on a subject like this, but I guess not :/
I wouldn't think that you would intentionally lie, but sometimes our memories deceive us.

Reaction score
Meh, I don't mind them. The thing that I don't get is when their fans think that Mitch/Jerome are some sort of PVP gods.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci