• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Benja and Jerome: Your Thoughts and Opinions

Reaction score
I have nothing wrong with them, I don't watch their videos but I don't hate them too, I just find their fans base retarted and funny at the same time when they rage quit :3

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Bingo, one of the first non-YouTubers who has mentioned this. You can dislike them and hate on them all you want, but odds are, they've achieved something most of those who hate on them can only dream of achieving. They've essentially mastered YouTube, and I respect them a lot for it. Not to mention, if you've managed to talk to them before, you'll know that they're some really entertaining and fun guys to just chat with. You can't hate the fact that their fans savagely overused their video terms, and Jerome's skin. That's out of their control (but a hell of a marketing move at that.)

Yes, Bajan used a mod that wasn't legal here. Did he actually care? No, probably not. He had been banking on releasing his server soon after the ban anyways, so he was planning on abandoning ship within a half month or so. They're both business people, and they cashed in on a huge opportunity by drawing their fanbase over to their server even easier (no matter the quality), because by him getting banned, that gave him a reason to openly hate on MCSG. At least, that's the way I saw it, and a pretty interesting perspective.
wut a mod.

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
bajan and jerome (also MC_finest) were sort of poor sports on getting banned they knew they were doing something wrong. they all got multiple warnings for better sprint and they refused to take it off but i don't hate bajan and jerome i watch there vids if my normal you tubers not post that day

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
Their fanbase annoys me, as most baccas are completely immature and will spam in all caps that Bajan is awesome or whatever. Some of them hack but it's not that many, but overall it is the most common skin that you would see someone hacking with. They are good at YT and getting subs and all, but they aren't funny to me. I don't get why people think that two or more people playing Minecraft that use improper grammar and inappropriate things are funny, anyone can do that. However, if anyone tried to, everyone would say they are just copying Bajan and Jerome, which would mean they would get dislikes and hate rather than be successful like Bajan and Jerome. They aren't exactly very good either, and honestly they win from teaming, BSM, and they basically get everything from shops on their server because they have so many points they basically get free stuff. On MCSG it was kind of the same, but minus the shops. I find the Fridge boring, and videos on the Fridge boring, as the server is pretty bad in terms of quality. The maps overall stink except a few, shops are really ridiculous, mutations are even more ridiculous, as basically whoever pays extra money to play gets an advantage in the game with the mutations, which is stupid. If you pay, you should get perks, but they shouldn't help you in game. Not o mention there are even more baccas there than here. Personally, the items in the chests that spawn are even worse than the MCSGv2 chests in my opinion, and I think those are baaad. Oh yeah, and if you are banned for hacking, no matter if you were or not, you can pay 5 dollars to be unbanned, showing how desperate Bajan is for money for the servers, I also feel the mutation passes were kind of a desperation attempt to get more money. Overall, since he left MCSG, the quality in his videos have gone down, to the point where I rarely watch them ever. Again, these are MY opinions, not yours, so don't hate on me for saying bad things about them.
EDIT: Man, I feel like G33ke after posting that, almost.

Freazyhead

Spectator
Reaction score
All they clearly care about is money. Mitch's ugly ass face and his subpar videos will soon be eradicated when the 7-10 year old kids who make up 95% of his fan-base realize that he is a hacking piece of crap who's only dream is to make boatloads of cash by deceiving ignorant children. They are both honestly disgusting human beings and I hope they realize that what they do is not only ethically wrong but also illegal in that they use hacked clients/mods in order to make money off youtube videos. Hopefully one day they are banned from YT and their money made from their videos is taken away from them.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
All they clearly care about is money. Mitch's ugly ass face and his subpar videos will soon be eradicated when the 7-10 year old kids who make up 95% of his fan-base realize that he is a hacking piece of crap who's only dream is to make boatloads of cash by deceiving ignorant children. They are both honestly disgusting human beings and I hope they realize that what they do is not only ethically wrong but also illegal in that they use hacked clients/mods in order to make money off youtube videos. Hopefully one day they are banned from YT and their money made from their videos is taken away from them.
They aren't that bad, and you don't need to be so harsh! Their videos are not bad! He did not hack to make youtube money! What are you talking about!

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
I really love their old MCSG videos, back when It was ONLY Jerome and Mitch, But about after the 70th episode I began to feel as if they no longer care towards their fans.

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I gotta say, I was once a supporter when Mitch still had around 50,000 subscribers and I loved his content. I am no longer a fan because ever since his fanbase grew, most of his fans are now kids, fanboying everywhere he goes and supporting him in situations where they can't even relate. Now he doesn't swear, he's acting more of a child than he was before he grew and I just hate it. .-.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci