• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Best MCSG Kill

RokMelon

Tribute
Reaction score
What's your best MCSG kill of all time? It can be funny, skillful or lucky.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
540, bow and arrow shot off the deathmatch arena (when it was still in the game!) killing the person who made this thread, RokMelon or A.K.A. as Ben!

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Oh and I jumped off the big mountain in map 3, as well as the big tree in map 2 and 3 and the twin towers in 2!

Allour

Survivor
Reaction score
Killed a team of 2 in full iron armor. My armor wasn't that great. But I thought it was pretty skillful, And I killed zeejayy.

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
i killed randard and walkerred and zeejayy in one game (zee kiled himself after i got him on the run) it was cool

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
Killed VikkiAnn while inside that one underwater parkour room. Someone was across the lava and I was trying to get them to come back over to the middle to kill them, when VikkiAnn suddenly came in and ambushed me. I had a Leather helm, Gold chestplate, iron legs, chain boots, and an iron sword while VikkiAnn had full iron and a diamond sword. We fought and I killed. I took the loot, but I got a phone call and went into the little space with the chest to hide, but came back to a death screen >.<

Dwyer0022

Spectator
Reaction score
Not necessarily the best I've done, but still very memorable. I was being chased into water by someone, and had a boat with me, so I got on the boat, turned around, and charged straight at him. When we collided, he died, and I took his things, I guess he had low enough health to where it actually killed him.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci