• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Better Sprint Mod has now been eliminated on our servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

qxerft

Diamond
Reaction score
This thread is honestly pointless i mean staffs doesn't want to listen so why bother ? :/
Ask what the community wants if they wants bsm allowed or not ! no just mere opinion of staff.
The thing Is that half of the people want it and half don't. I am part of the half that doesn't.

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This thread is honestly pointless i mean staffs doesn't want to listen so why bother ? :/
Ask what the community wants if they wants bsm allowed or not ! no just mere opinion of staff.
BSM SHOULDN'T be allowed! Just play on 1.7 if you want it! Well, maybe your computer can't play 1.7 because lack of Optifine, well suck it up like Jacob (And many others he's just one my friends who does it) and use 1.6 'til Optifine comes out. Staff is listening but they they know they're right, because they ARE right. Your post was honestly pointless.

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The one thing that most staff doesn't realize is that BSM only lets you sprint in any direction in SP. Either way it should still be banned and it won't matter in a few weeks.

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
BSM is not allowed but not detected by the server - 1.6.4 users are happy
BSM is not allowed but it is now detected by the server - 1.6.4 users are angry?
Does that mean alot of people are angry because they can't hack anymore? I THINK SO!
Alas, the grand dilemma.
If only this was do-able with Nodus and other hacked clients ;_;
Maybe the Devs can one day work some magic!
This would be nice, but consider the purpose of a hacked client. They're intended to cause problems, so the creators of these clients don't allow any identifiable information to be sent to the servers they connect to (at least at the moment). The creators of Better Sprint Mod added this behaviour into their mod willingly. It's unlikely that any creators of a hacked client would be that generous; a hacked client that can be detected is all-in-all pretty useless.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
BSM SHOULDN'T be allowed! Just play on 1.7 if you want it! Well, maybe your computer can't play 1.7 because lack of Optifine, well suck it up like Jacob (And many others he's just one my friends who does it) and use 1.6 'til Optifine comes out. Staff is listening but they they know they're right, because they ARE right. Your post was honestly pointless.
I don't know your friend jacob or could care less but people that are trying to climb the leaderboards CAN"T PLAY WITH 10 FPS. YOU TRY PLAYING WITH 10 FPS see if is fun!!!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I actually took the time to count the staff posts which ended up to 40 out of 317 posts. Your comment doesn't make since as sure the staff is sharing their opinions but it's majority of the players expressing their views.

The thing Is that half of the people want it and half don't. I am part of the half that doesn't.
Not really the case. Because of the people who used BSM are mad they cannot log in, they are taking their anger on the forums making it look like there is a lot of people that support this game mod. Out of the 80+ thousand people a day (24 hours) only about 3,000 people were auto blocked for logging into our servers. I am sure the majority will not support hacking/cheating.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
Simple solution: play with 1.6 using OptiFine until 1.7 OptiFine comes out.
You don't know how hard it is for a player with no 1.7 bs to fight someone with bs especially teams of 2 or 3.

jonnybigshot

Diamond
Reaction score
1.7 bsm is better than 1.6.4 bsm in 1.7 bsm you can sprint while your in the water, which means if i were to play holiday resort which is overplayed, has a lot of water on the map. players with 1.7 would have the upper hand, they would be able to get to players because they are faster than them in the water with 1.6 so i think that 1.6 bsm should be allowed it is worse than 1.7 bsm doesn't matter to me but i dont think 1.6 bsm should be against the rules.

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't know your friend jacob or could care less but people that are trying to climb the leaderboards CAN"T PLAY WITH 10 FPS. YOU TRY PLAYING WITH 10 FPS see if is fun!!!
I was using him as an example to prove a point, you can still play on 1.6 and climb the leaderboards, you're honestly making no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci